If you need to create a vocation in the business management part, the BMS course could be of help to you. This course prepares candidates to take on administrative posts in the corporate world! Candidates who have finished twelfth standards are qualified to seek after the BMS course. The scholastic program is three years in length. Every scholastic year is comprised of two semesters. Altogether, the BMS course has six semesters. The scholastic program comprises of study hall addresses, venture work, and pragmatic instructional meetings. Bachelor of Management Studies is a college class in management that is offered in time length of 3-years.
The 3-year course is sub separated into six semesters having hypothetical and general meetings. The fundamental goal of the course is to make talented administrative experts in the worldwide market. The present serious market is in the extraordinary interest of expertly guaranteed management experts. The course bestows satisfactory business abilities in the members to do the regulatory exercises of an association. These experts should organize and deal with the general exercises of a firm, including HR, Finance, Operations, and so forth. At any rate, the obligations doled out with the applicant rely upon the kind of the association where they should work. This course introduces candidates with the conduct parts of an association and on the various leveled cooperation of the equivalent. The course study permits one to get sufficient authority characteristics so as to oversee and work in a group. The equivalent improves the introduction and the critical thinking abilities of the person that encourages them to get into the job of a viable director. As compelling management is fundamental to make inventive and profitable situations, prepared management experts can discover plenty of opportunities in the corporate world.
BMS Course Highlights
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Management Studies|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50% in 10+2 from a recognized board|
|Mandatory Subjects||Subjects related to Commerce stream in Class XII|
|Average Fees||INR 8000 – 2 lakh per annum|
|Similar Options||BBA, BBM, B.Com, BBS|
|Average Salary||INR 4.26 lakh per annum|
BMS Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who wishes to pursue BMS must have passed their 10+2 or any other equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The aspirants must clear the entrance exams conducted by individual universities following their admission procedure.
- The candidates must have all the documents which are mandatory for the admission process mas well as the counseling process.
Why Choose BMS?
Today, the corporate world is humming with the relentless competition, and any individual who has no specialty abilities isn’t esteemed appropriate for the activity. This opposition calls for expertly qualified alumni in the management area who can take up the assignments and obligations of managerial employments.
The BMS degree is basic to cause candidates to become familiar with the essentials of management at the graduation level itself. Along these lines, the candidates won’t just be arranged well for occupations, yet they will likewise have the option to take particular bosses courses with better understanding.
The above all else preferred position of undertaking a BMS degree is that the candidates are presented to the nuts and bolts of the corporate culture. They are educated to break down and comprehend the main driver of any emergency and to deliberately understand the issue by utilizing the accessible framework.
The candidates are additionally made to comprehend the significance of hierarchical progressive system, cooperation, target-arranged demeanor, authority, critical thinking abilities, and speediness in work in the BMS course. This makes them profoundly good with the corporate world.
BMS Entrance Exams
The applicants need to clear the placement tests which are being led by singular colleges as per their affirmation methodology according to the Bachelor of Management Studies [BMS] course subtleties. The candidates need to download the affirmation structure/application structure from the selected colleges/BMS course schools through their site. The competitors additionally need to top off the BMS course frame and submit to the organization preceding the cutoff time referenced on the site. The candidates can check their outcomes in the separate picked sites of the colleges/BMS course schools in the date being referenced on the site. Some entrance tests are given below:
- Common Admission Test: CAT is the abbreviation Common Admission Test. It is a computer-based entrance test for admissions into the IIMs and other reputed B-Schools in the country. It is conducted every year by the IIMs on a rotational basis.
- Common Management Admission Test: It is a national-level postgraduate (PG) entrance exam conducted for all management programs.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trades: It is a national-level management entrance exam which is organized by the IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade), New Delhi every year to enroll students in its MBA (IB) program.
- Management Aptitude Test: It is a standardized exam being held annually since 1988 to help Business Schools screen candidates for enrolment into MBA and allied programs.
- MICAT: It is a Computer Based Test used for the selection of PGDM-C batch. It is organized twice every year in more than 48 cities across the country.
- Tata Insitute of Social Sciences- National Eligibility Test: Tata Institute of Social Sciences organizes this online objective exam for admission to enroll students in its Master’s Programs.
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Bank Strategy and Management
- Business Law
- Human resource management
- Introduction to finance
- Introduction to International Business
- Introduction to marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Micro Economics
- Operations and Information management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organizational Strategy
- Strategic management
BMS Course Fees
The normal Bachelor of Management Studies course fee for most colleges in India ranges from INR 8000-2 lakh for every year. The course expense may fluctuate dependent on the portion set by the administration and management situates and may reach out up to INR 2,00,000 every year for esteemed universities.
BMS Course Syllabus
- Business Communication
- Business Environment
- Business Law
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Computer Applications in Business
- Foundation of Human Skills
- Industrial Law
- Introduction of Financial Accounts
- Introduction to Computers
- Managerial Economics I
- Principles of Management I
- Business Aspects of Banking & Insurance
- Cooperatives & Rural Markets
- Direct & Indirect Taxes
- Environmental Management
- Export-Import Procedures & Documentation
- Introduction of Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics II
- Marketing Management
- Production Management & Materials Management
- Productivity and Quality Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Elective I
- Elements of Logistics Management
- Entrepreneurship & Management of SME
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Indian Management Thoughts & Practices
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- Operation Research
- Project Work
- Public Relations Management
- Research Methods in Business
- Service Sector Management
- Special Studies in Finance
- Special Studies in Marketing
The BMS course consists of the following specializations:
- Business Laws
- HR management
- Marketing management
- Organizational behavior
BMS Job Opportunities
Bachelor of Management Studies course scope is expansive and immense covering zones, for example, Marketing, Finance, HR, offering openings for work in Corporate Houses, Educational Institutes, Banking Organizations, Financial and Retailing Services, and so on. BMS degree occupations approach both government and private-division employments. After the BMS course, the alumni can decide on the compatibility of a Master’s qualification and further research studies. The business enterprise is likewise a worthwhile and energizing vocation opportunity accessible for the BMS course graduates. They may think of their own endeavor after the consummation of the BMS course. The activity jobs for the alumni in the wake of finishing the BMS course are business Development Manager, Quality Specialist, Teacher, and Lecturer, and so on. BMS course pay on a normal could be anyplace between INR 20,000 to INR 40,000 every month, and if there is an occurrence of Government work, the compensation would be according to the compensation scale and grade. The candidates can work in the following job roles:
- Account Manager
- Assistant Professor
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Quality Specialist
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Trainer, Employee/Human Resources
BMS Course Salary
The Bachelor of Management Studies [BMS] normal course pay is 4 lakhs for each annum. It primarily relies upon the range of abilities and capacities of the individual, their ingenuity, and difficult work just as versatility to the workplace.
List of BMS Colleges
The best colleges for BMS are listed below:
- Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Thane
- Azad Degree College, Lucknow
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- BMS Centre for Executive Education (BMSCEEDL)
- BMS College of Architecture (BMSCA)
- BMS College of Commerce & Management (BMSCCM)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- BMS College of Law (BMSCL)
- BMS Degree College for Women (BMSCW)
- BMS Evening College of Arts & Commerce (BMSECAC)
- BMS Evening College of Engineering (BMSECE)
- BMS Institute of Technology & Management (BMSITM)
- BMS PU College for Women (BMSPUC)
- BMS School of Architecture (BMSSA)
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- NIMS University, Jaipur
- Francis College for Women, Hyderabad
- University of Delhi, Delhi
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Difference between BMS, BBA, BBS, and BBM
- It stands for Bachelor of Management Studies
- This course focuses on investigative and consistent situated examinations and to assist candidates with building up their explanatory and legitimate abilities that are required.
- Marketing, Finance, HRM, Management of Services, Management of global Business & Tourism Management, etc. are some of its popular specializations.
- It stands for Bachelor of Business Studies
- This course stresses significantly on practical introduction instead of a hypothetical report. An enormous number of business courses are coordinated with an industry-based and reasonable concentration to fabricate sound business thoughts inside the hopefuls.
- Management, accounting, marketing and information systems, etc. are some of its popular specializations.
- It stands for Bachelor of Business Administration
- This course shows candidates the nuts and bolts of the business organization concerning all the elements of a business like advertising, fund, human asset management, and so forth so as to render them ready to deal with all parts of a business effectively.
- Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Real Estate, Human Resource Management, International Business, Information technology, etc. are some of its popular specializations.
- It stands for Bachelor of Business Management
- The principle point of this course is to make the understudy equipped to take major administrative choices, handle groups, and deal with the organization of an organization on an authoritative level. The course shows an applicant on strategies to speak with faculty and customers.
- Finance, Operations Management, Management Information Systems, etc. are some of its popular specializations.
People are also reading: