CLAT Preparation Tips will be the key to success for the students who want to clear the CLAT exam easily. Every candidate must go through with a structured plan for CLAT Preparation. If you don’t have any plan yet, it’s high time that you start preparing one.
The below-given article provides you with the best CLAT Preparation Tips 2022which will help you crack the exam.
CLAT Preparation Tips 2022
Get step by step guide for CLAT Preparation:
1. Make Schedule
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete CLAT Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Make short notes for preparations.
- Collect the Mock papers and Sample papers.
- All subject is very important, and students should give them equal importance.
- Self-belief is most important as it generates a lot of positivity and boosts your confidence.
2. Time Management
- Create a proper timetable for CLAT preparations.
- Students must give equal weight to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared timetable.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task can lead you to success.
- Divide your topics or your subjects to cover in time duration according to the time left for your examination so that you can cover all your studies.
3. Study Materials
- Clear the basic concepts.
- Make separate sheets for formulas and theorems that can help you solve numerically.
- Memorize all the important topics and formulas for the CLAT exam.
- Collect the previous year’s CLAT exam papers and solve them.
- Highlight the main topics.
4. Subject-Wise CLAT Preparation Tips
Preparation tips of General Awareness
- Read General Awareness Pratiyogita Darpan or any other current affairs magazine like CST, Chronicle, or Wizard.
- The magazine focuses on topics like the economy, politics, international affairs, etc.
- Candidates must follow a national newspaper to keep them updated about the world’s happenings because general awareness plays a very important part in the exam.
- General Awareness is a very scoring section, and it is less time-consuming.
- Candidates should read newspapers or e-paper to this you can increase your general knowledge.
- Concentrate on topics like Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/ Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who is who?, Sports, Book, and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations & Important Days, etc.
- You can practice questions on apps while traveling, read the magazines before bed, and revise them in the early morning.
Preparation Tips For Logical Reasoning
- It is logic-based question, and there is no formula to be used.
- Give some seconds over a question and read it carefully.
- Regular practice is the most important for DMRC Exam and improves your speed.
- Apply common sense and understanding of the subjects and logic questions.
- The candidate should try to solve 4-50 questions on each topic and more practice for reasoning questions and apply your logic.
- The candidate needs to pay special attention to words like ALL, SOME, NONE, OTHER THAN, UNLESS, or ONLY. These words can lead to a false assumption.
Preparation Tips For General English
- Try to attempt the Reading Comprehension at the beginning and quickly.
- To increase your Vocabulary, you should read more and more books and a dictionary.
- Read newspapers, magazines, and articles daily.
- Candidates should work on improving their grammar part and practice reading a lot.
- Collect Mock papers and solve them.
- Practice at least 10-20 comprehension passages every day.
- Read English Newspaper and watch English News channel daily for English Language Preparation.
- Vocabulary- Daily search for new words, check the meaning and make the sentences with an antonym.
- Vocabulary-based questions like synonyms antonyms are knowledge-based questions and can be answered correctly if and only if the meaning of the words is known.
- Practice synonyms & antonyms.
4. Maintain Health
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so don’t ignore taking care of your health.
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid junk food and a heavy diet.
- At the time of preparation, do yoga and meditation. It will help you calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence, and power of concentration.
- Never overstress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well for every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare a separate revision plan for last-minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics and formulas.
The candidates are advised to prepare all the topics subject-wise, analyze the syllabus, and concentrate on their studies. Candidates appearing in CLAT 2022 are advised to go through the chapter-wise weightage and prepare accordingly for the exam. You must know all the concepts and topics in the syllabus in detail.
Once you cover the syllabus, you can work on mastering the chapters and working on your weak areas.
Good luck with your preparations!
People are also reading: