The CUCET Application form has been closed on June 6, 2020. Due to COVID-19 CUCET 2020 exam has been delayed. Similarly, CUCET Admit Card and CUCET 2020 Exam date with all other dates will soon be intimated on the official website.
CUCET Application Form
- Online procedure – advised to fill the correct personal, educational details.
- Provide valid email ID and Mobile number.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature of specified size.
- While registration – candidates need to provide 3 university and courses choices.
- Failure to all above activities may lead to cancellation to CUCET Application form.
- Lastly, no need to send the application form to the authority.
CUCET 2020 Application Dates
|Application process begins||March 16, 2020|
|Submission of application form||June 6, 2020|
|CUCET 2020 exam date||To be announced|
How to Apply for CUCET 2020?
- Visit cucetexam.in
- On homepage – click on link ‘CUCET 2020 Registration’
- Enter the required credentials.
- The CUCET 2020 Application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Provide personal, educational details with proper proof of documents.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature with specific size authorized by the exam authority.
- Now, candidates need to give 3 choices of university and courses.
- On completion, go through all the details properly and then click on submit.
- Now, make a payment via online mode –
|Category||Application fee INR|
|General/OBC/ EWS candidates||800|
|SC/ ST candidates||350|
- Lastly, submit the CUCET Application form.
- Take a print out of the same for further references.