The CUET answer key will be released after the CUET results have been announced. Here in this post, we have explained the CUET answer key 2022 in detail.
CUET Answer Key Overview
- CUET provisional answer key 2022 will be released on the 4th week of July 2022 (tentatively).
- Those who are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge the answer key by paying non-refundable fees of Rs. 200 per question.
- The payment must be done through debit card, credit card, net banking, Paytm or UPI.
- The conducting authority will not accept the answer key challenges in any other form.
- The final answer key for CUET 2022 will be released along with the result.
- The panel of subject experts will verify the challenges raised. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly.
- The result will be prepared and declared based on the revised Final Answer Key.
- No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge.
CUET Answer Key Dates 2022 (Tentative)
The tentative CUET exam dates 2022 for answer keys are given in the table below
|CUET Entrance Exam Dates||First week of July|
|Answer Key Release||Fourth week of July|
|CUET Result and Final Answer Key||First week of August|
How to check CUET 2022 Answer Key?
The steps to download the answer key for CUET is given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CUET
Step 2: Click on the ‘Answer Key Challenge for CUET 2022’ tab
Step 3: Enter log in details – Application Number and Password or Date of Birth
Step 4: Click on the Login button
Step 5: View and download the answer key
How to raise challenges for CUET Answer Key 2022?
You must follow the steps given below to raise challenges against the answer keys:
- Log in to the CUET official website.
- Then go to ‘View/Challenge Answer Keys.’
- You can start viewing the questions in sequential order
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA
- To challenge the answer keys, candidates must use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- Upload the supporting documents by selecting ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file)
- Then scroll down and click on the ‘Save Your Claim’ tab and move to the next screen where all the challenging questions’ Option IDs will be visible
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee of INR 200 for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
People are also reading: