- The GATE Civil Engineering (CE) exam was successfully held on February, 2023.
- It was held in two sessions; CE-1 & CE-2
IIT Kharagpur was the conducting authority for GATE 2023. There were two sessions for the GATE CE paper. Made Easy, The GATE Academy and the GATE Forum are among the institutes that have released the GATE answer key for various sessions. The official answer key will be released shortly.
This article contains all of the information you need to know about Gate CE Answer Key 2023.
GATE CE Answer Key 2023
- GATE CE Question Paper 2023: To be released soon
- GATE CE Answer Key 2023: To be released soon
|GATE 2023 CE Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|Release of GATE Answer Key||To be notified soon|
|Answer key challenge||To be notified soon|
|Release of Final Answer Key||To be notified soon|
|GATE result date 2023||To be notified soon|
|Release of scorecard||To be notified soon|
How to Download GATE 2023 CE Answer Key?
IIT Kharagpur will soon release the GATE CE Answer Key 2023. You must check the answer key so as to calculate your probable score. Follow these steps to download the GATE CE Answer Key 2023:
- Visit the official GOAPS website.
- Click on the link that displays ‘To view GATE 2023 Question Papers and Answer Keys Click here’
- Now search for the CE answer key and tap on the link that displays ‘click here’ and you will be redirected to a page where you will find the GATE CE Questions paper and answer key.
- Candidates can check the GATE official answer key and response here.
Details Mentioned on the GATE CE Response Sheet
Candidates can find the following details mentioned on their respective response sheets:
- Candidate’s roll number and photograph
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Center Name and code
- GATE Subject
- GATE Exam Date 2023
- Questions along with the options
- Question ID
- Status of the question- Answered or unanswered
- The option marked by the candidate
- Correct response
How to Calculate GATE Score using the Answer Keys 2023?
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the marks gained on the correct answer and deduct the marks lost on incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE marks are the sum of the marks obtained for MCQs and the marks obtained for NAT questions.
- Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question) = NAT Marks
- MCQ Marks: Total Marks (1 mark) + Total Marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 mark) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers) – 2/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Since MCQs carry 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer.
GATE CE Answer Key 2021
The GATE academy had released both the answer keys and question papers of the GATE CE exam 2021. Click on the below link to access the PDF.
GATE CE Paper-1 Analysis 2021
Based on expert feedback and student’s analysis, we have tabulated the information below:
|Overall difficulty level of the exam||Moderate to tough|
|No. of MCQ’s||7|
|No. of NAT||23|
|Topics with maximum weightage||Environmental Engineering and Geotechnical|
|Aptitude difficulty level||Tough|
|Expected good attempt||70+|
|Expected good marks||75+|
GATE CE Answer Key 2020 [Official]
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the links provided below:
- GATE CE Answer Key 2020 (Session 1)
- GATE CE Answer Key 2020(Session 2)
- GATE CE Question Paper 2021 (Session 1)
- GATE CE Question Paper 2021 (Session 2)
GATE 2019 Answer Key
The Official GATE 2019 Answer key is released and available for your easy reference–
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Question Paper (CE01)||Answer Key (CE01)|
Gate 2018 Answer Key
|Institute||CE (Forenoon Session)||CE (Afternoon Session)|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here (Published)||Click Here (Published)|
GATE 2021 Helpline
For any kind of query candidates can contact with below details:
|ZONE||CONTACT ADDRESS||PHONE NUMBER||EMAIL ID|
Indian Institute of Science,
Bengaluru 560 012
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai 400 076
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati 781 039
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur 208 016
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
Kharagpur 721 302
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai 600 036
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee 247 667
This article gives you in-depth details about the GATE CE 2023 exam along with previous years’ answer keys and question papers. Students must go through the previous years’ papers as they provide a fair idea of the gist of the exam. It helps to understand the pattern and the difficulty level too.
Hence, do not skip this part during your preparation.
People are also reading: