GATE CH Answer Key 2023 – Chemical Engineering Answer Key
- The GATE CH Exam 2023 was conducted on February , 2023, in the afternoon session.
The official answer key for the GATE CH (Chemical Engineering) is yet to be released. It can be downloaded from the official website of the exam. In this article, candidates can find the complete information of Gate CH Answer Key 2023 along with the previous years’ question paper and answer keys.
GATE CH Answer Key 2023
- GATE CH Question Paper 2023: To be released soon
- GATE CH Answer Key 2023: To be released soon
|GATE 2023 CH Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|Release of GATE Answer Key||To be notified soon|
|Answer key challenge||To be notified soon|
|Release of Final Answer Key||To be notified soon|
|GATE result date 2023||To be notified soon|
|Release of scorecard||To be notified soon|
How to Download GATE 2023 CH Answer Key?
IIT Kharagpur will soon release the GATE CH Answer Key 2023. You must check the answer key so as to calculate your probable score. Follow these steps to download the GATE CH Answer Key 2023:
- Visit the official GOAPS website.
- Click on the link that displays ‘To view GATE 2023 Question Papers and Answer Keys Click here’
- Now search for the CH answer key and tap on the link that displays ‘click here’ and you will be redirected to a page where you will find the GATE CH Questions paper and answer key.
- Candidates can check the GATE official answer key and response here.
Details Mentioned on the GATE CH Response Sheet
Candidates can find the following details mentioned on their respective response sheets:
- Candidate’s roll number and photograph
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Center Name and code
- GATE Subject
- GATE Exam Date 2023
- Questions along with the options
- Question ID
- Status of the question- Answered or unanswered
- The option marked by the candidate
- Correct response
How to Calculate GATE Score using the Answer Keys 2023?
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the marks gained on the correct answer and deduct the marks lost on incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE marks are the sum of the marks obtained for MCQs and the marks obtained for NAT questions.
- Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question) = NAT Marks
- MCQ Marks: Total Marks (1 mark) + Total Marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 mark) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers) – 2/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Since MCQs carry 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer.
Previous Years’ Question Paper & Answer Keys
GATE CH 2021
- GATE CH exam 2021 Question Paper: Click Here
- GATE CH exam 2021 Answer Key: Click Here
GATE CH 2020
- GATE CH Question Paper 2020: Click Here
- GATE CH Answer Key 2020: Click here
GATE CH 2019
- GATE CH Question Paper 2019: Click Here
- GATE CH Answer Key 2019: Click Here
GATE CH 2018
- GATE CH Question Paper 2018: Click Here
- GATE CH Answer Key 2018: Click Here
Chemical engineering is one of the toughest subjects among the subjects of engineering. It’s always regarded as the most difficult subject in engineering. The subject code is CH, which refers to chemical engineering.
This article gives you in-depth details about the answer key of the GATE CH 2023 exam paper, along with its analysis and previous years’ trends. Students must go through the previous years’ papers as they provide a fair idea of the gist of the exam. It helps to understand the pattern and the difficulty level too.
Hence, do not skip this part during your preparation.
People are also reading:
GATE Chemical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers.