- The GATE CH Exam 2022 was conducted on February 6th, 2022, in the afternoon session.
The official answer key for the GATE CH (Chemical Engineering) is yet to be released. It can be downloaded from the official website of the exam. In this article, candidates can find the complete information of Gate CH Answer Key 2022 along with the previous years’ question paper and answer keys.
GATE CH Answer Key 2022
- GATE CH Question Paper 2022: To be released soon
- GATE CH Answer Key 2022: To be released soon
|GATE 2022 CH Exam Date||February 6th, 2022|
|Release of GATE Answer Key||Last week of February 2022|
|Answer key challenge||First week of March 2022|
|Release of Final Answer Key||Third week of March 2022|
|GATE result date 2022||March 17th, 2022|
|Release of scorecard||Fourth week of March 2022|
How to Download GATE 2022 CH Answer Key?
IIT Kharagpur will soon release the GATE CH Answer Key 2022. You must check the answer key so as to calculate your probable score. Follow these steps to download the GATE CH Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official GOAPS website.
- Click on the link that displays ‘To view GATE 2022 Question Papers and Answer Keys Click here’
- Now search for the CH answer key and tap on the link that displays ‘click here’ and you will be redirected to a page where you will find the GATE CH Questions paper and answer key.
- Candidates can check the GATE official answer key and response here.
Details Mentioned on the GATE CH Response Sheet
Candidates can find the following details mentioned on their respective response sheets:
- Candidate’s roll number and photograph
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Center Name and code
- GATE Subject
- GATE Exam Date 2022
- Questions along with the options
- Question ID
- Status of the question- Answered or unanswered
- The option marked by the candidate
- Correct response
How to Calculate GATE Score using the Answer Keys 2022?
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the marks gained on the correct answer and deduct the marks lost on incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE marks are the sum of the marks obtained for MCQs and the marks obtained for NAT questions.
- Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question) = NAT Marks
- MCQ Marks: Total Marks (1 mark) + Total Marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 mark) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers) – 2/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Since MCQs carry 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer.
Previous Years’ Question Paper & Answer Keys
GATE CH 2021
GATE CH 2020
GATE CH 2019
GATE CH 2018
Chemical engineering is one of the toughest subjects among the subjects of engineering. It’s always regarded as the most difficult subject in engineering. The subject code is CH, which refers to chemical engineering.
This article gives you in-depth details about the answer key of the GATE CH 2022 exam paper, along with its analysis and previous years’ trends. Students must go through the previous years’ papers as they provide a fair idea of the gist of the exam. It helps to understand the pattern and the difficulty level too.
Hence, do not skip this part during your preparation.
People are also reading: