GATE ECE Answer Key 2023 – Get Cut Off & Analysis
- The GATE 2023 examination was conducted on February 5, 6, 12, and 13, 2023
- The response sheet has been released on the official website. Click Here to download.
- The results will be declared on March 17th, 2023.
The official notification has not been released yet by the authorities regarding GATE ECE answer key 2023. However, the candidates can find their respective response sheets today on the official website of GATE.
This article will give you a complete insight into the GATE ECE answer key, cut-off, and analysis.
GATE ECE Answer Key 2023
- The answer key will help authorities while preparing the final scorecard.
- Candidates who pass the examination with the required minimum score will be eligible to participate in the GATE Counseling 2023.
|Paper Name||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|ECE: Electronics and Communication Engg.||To be released||To be released|
The GATE ECE 2023 exam was conducted for three hours. The total marks of this exam were 100.
The paper comprised multiple choice and numerical answer-type questions. Here are the highlights of the GATE ECE paper analysis.
Highlights of GATE ECE 2023
- Overall paper was moderate to difficult
- Total 14 Multiple Select Questions (MCQs)
- Total 33 MCQs and 18 NAT type questions
- General aptitude questions were easy to moderate
- Questions from Mathematics were slightly difficult
How to Check GATE ECE Answer Key?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the GATE ECE Answer key:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the GATE Exam.
- If you want to download the question paper, go to the GATE Question Paper page.
- After that, candidates need to select the paper code, i.e., ECE
- Then, you can easily check the GATE ECE Questions paper and answer keys.
Check GATE ECE Paper Analysis
There were a total of 65 multiple-choice and numerical answer-type questions in the GATE ECE 2023 exam paper that comprised a total of 100 marks. The detailed GATE ECE paper analysis is given below.
- The difficulty level of the paper was moderate to tough as compared to the GATE 2021 ECE exam. The paper of 2023 was also pretty hard, but the paper of this year was even tougher and profoundly tricky.
- More weightage was given to the chapters, namely, EDC and EMFT.
- In the GATE 2023 ECE paper, there were 30 numerical answer-type questions with 10, one-mark questions and 20, two-mark questions.
- The questions from the General Aptitude Section were moderately difficult.
GATE (qualifying) cut off ECE 2021
GATE cut off ECE 2020
GATE EC past years Cutoff
|Year||Gen||OBC||SC / ST / PwD|
It is essential for the candidates to analyze the cut-off pattern of the GATE examination. It gives a fair idea of the qualifying marks needed by the candidates. That way, the students can manage to focus on important topics that carry more marks.
We recommend that you go through the cut-off marks from the previous year’s exams thoroughly.
Good luck with your preparations!