- The complete schedule for the GCET exam has not been released yet. Stay tuned with us for the latest updates.
In this article, we will discuss the GCET Application Form 2022, its schedule, and the steps to fill it.
GCET Application Form 2022
The application process will be available on the official website of DTE. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for GCET as only the candidates who fulfill the GCET Eligibility Criteria will be eligible to apply for the exam.
GCET Important dates
Check the Important dates regarding the application form below:
|Application Form Available From||To be notified soon|
|Last date of filling out the Application form||To be notified soon|
|Exam Dates||To be notified soon|
The Application form for the GCET Examination will be available soon. It will be available in the online mode. Candidates need to download the application form in PDF format and fill in all the required details carefully. After filling in all the required details, they can send it in the favour of the “Director of Technical Education“.
The Application fee for the examination will be Rs. 2000/-, candidates can make a Demand Draft (DD) of the Application fee in favor of “Director of Technical Education“. The hard copy of the form should be sent along with the Demand Draft and payable at Panaji. The late fee is Rs. 1500/-.
How to apply for GCET 2022?
Candidates can follow the below procedure to fill out the GCET Application form:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on the “Download GCET Application form 2022” Link.
- The Application form will appear in the PDF Format in your browser.
- Download the PDF of the form in A4 Size Paper.
- Fill in all the required details carefully.
- Fill candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Category, Parent’s name, Educational Details, Exam Center, etc. carefully.
- Make a Demand Draft (DD) of the Application Fee.
- Send the filled application form along with the application fee to the authorities.
- Candidates can also keep one copy of the application form along with them.
Further details regarding the date will be released shortly. Candidates are advised to fill out the application form diligently. In case, the details provided do not match the official documents of the candidate, he/she will be debarred from the exam.
We hope this article helped you in the best way possible.