The date of the GUJCET Application form has been closed on August 7, 2020. The GUJCET 2020 Exam is scheduled to be held on August 24, 2020. The admit card of GUJCET 2020 will be released 10 days prior to the commencement of GUJCET 2020 i.e. August 14, 2020.
GUJCET Application Form 2020
- Through the official website only, candidates can apply for the GUJCET 2020 exam.
- During GUJCET Registration, need to fill all the personal, educational, valid phone numbers, email ID details, etc.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature with specified image size given by the exam authority.
- Thoroughly check and make a payment of Rs. 300/-.
- No need to send any hard copy of the GUJCET 2020 Application form to the officials.
GUJCET 2020 Application Dates
|GUJCET 2020 Application Process||January 21, 2020|
|GUJCET online form – Last Date||February 19, 2020|
|Re-Open – GUJCET Application Form||July 18 – August 7, 2020 (Extended)|
|GUJCET 2020 Admit Card||August 14, 2020 (tentative)|
|GUJCET 2020 Exam||August 24, 2020|
How to Fill GUJCET Application Form?
- Visit the official website.
- On homepage, click on link ‘GUJCET 2020 Application Form’
- Enter the required credentials.
- Fill the personal, academic details along with the valid email ID and phone number.
- Upload scanned images of your recent photograph and signature of specified image size given by the exam authority.
- Click on save and proceed to make a payment of Rs. 300/-.
- The GUJCET Application fee is paid through net banking or debit/credit/rupay card of any national bank of India.
- Before final submission, carefully check all the details.
- There is no facility to make any corrections after the final submission of GUJCET 2020 Application Form.
- On completion, submit your GUJCET 2020 Application form.
- Take a print out of the same for further references.