The official notification regarding the BITSAT examination 2022 has been released on the official website. Read the article for further details.
Candidates can fill out the BITSAT Application Form from the official website of BITS. BITS Pilani organizes this university-level engineering entrance test for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses at its four campuses. This exam is conducted annually, and approximately 3 lac students appear in it. The four campuses of BITS are located in Pilani, Goa, Dubai, and Hyderabad.
In this article, you will get complete information regarding How to fill out the BITSAT Application Form 2022.
BITSAT Highlights 2022
|Conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|BITSAT||Birla Institute of Technology and Science|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Applications Per Year||About 2 Lakhs|
BITSAT Exam Dates 2022
The complete BITSAT exam dates have been tabulated below:
|Registration process begins||March 14th, 2022|
|Last date of registration with payment||May 21st, 2022|
|Application form correction window||May 17th, 2022 to May 23rd, 2022|
|Allotment of exam centres||May 26th, 2022|
|Slot booking window||May 28th, 2022 to June 1st, 2022|
|Admit card availability||June 4th, 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam (Session I)||June 20th, 2022 to June 26th, 2022|
|Availability of application form||June 23rd, 2022|
|Last date to apply||July 27th, 2022|
|Test centre allotment begins||July 9th, 2022|
|Slot booking window||July 11th, 2022 to July 16th, 2022|
|Availability of admit card||July 18th, 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 exam date||July 22nd, 2022 to July 26th, 2022|
|Application for admission on the basis of class 12 marks begins||June 22nd, 2022 to August 5th, 2022|
|Editing of preferences application form||August 1st, 2022 to August 5th, 2022|
|Admit list and waitlist announcement after Iteration I||August 8th, 2022|
|Last date for seat allotment||To be notified soon|
BITSAT Application Form 2022
- BITSAT Application form 2022 is out now.
- The candidates can fill out the application form online on the official website.
- Candidates need to register themselves on the website by filling in their personal, academic, and all other required details.
- The official authorities will release the application form for the integrated courses offered by the campus soon.
- The candidates shouldn’t wait until the closing date to apply for the exam because the site usually goes down on the last date of registration.
- The authority allows the candidates to choose a maximum of three exam centers.
- The candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of their documents such as passport size, photograph, and signature.
How to fill out the BITSAT Application Form 2022?
The application form is the first step towards the BITSAT exam 2022. The candidates must submit the application form to appear in the examination. However, filling out the application form can be a little tricky sometimes. Therefore, the candidates who face any difficulty while filling out the application form can follow the steps given below:
Prerequisites for filling out the application form:
- Scanned Photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- An attested copy of Class X/Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate (scanned).
- An attested copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying exam (scanned).
- Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking details.
- An active Email ID (ID should be related to the candidate or parent).
- An active mobile number (candidates or parents).
- Reservation certificate (only applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates).
To apply for the BITSAT exam 2022, candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Uploading documents.
- Payment of the application fees.
- Take a printout.
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit the BITSAT official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Read all the instructions and click on the “Proceed to Apply online ‘BITSAT 2022” button.
- Now click on the ”New Registration” button if you are registering the first time or else you can click on the “Already Register” button.
- Enter details such as Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile no. and a Password of 8 characters.
- Enter the captcha.
- Fill in three choices for your preferred exam centers.
- Click on “Confirm and Submit Details” to submit or “Edit above details” if you need to edit the form.
Step 2- Uploading Documents
- Use your credentials (Application number and password) to log in to the website.
- Upload scanned images by clicking the “Choose File” option.
- The documents uploaded by you should be in the prescribed format, which is as given below. Take a look:
|Size of Photograph||10KB to 30KB|
- Signature Format:
|Size of Signature||2KB to 20KB|
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
- After filling out the application form and uploading all the documents, pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made through a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
BITSAT 2022 will be conducted in two sessions. The candidate who opts to appear twice for the exam needs to pay according to the amount given below:
Male candidate – Rs. 5400 and Female candidate: Rs. 4400.
A candidate who opts to appear only one time i.e., in Session 1 needs to pay the following:
Male candidate – Rs. 3400 and Female candidate: Rs. 2900.
If such a candidate decides to apply a second time for Session 2, then the fee structure will be:
Male candidate – Rs. 2000 (Additional) and Female candidate: Rs. 1500 (Additional).
The fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Step 4: Take a printout
- Once you have completed the online application process, download the confirmation page.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Before starting your preparation, you must understand the entire structure of the exam. In this article, we presented you with the information related to the BITSAT application form 2022 in detail.
With this, we have reached the end of this article. We hope that the information provided above helps to clear out your doubts regarding the topic.
People are also reading: