The official notification regarding the BITSAT examination 2023 has been released on the official website. Read the article for further details.
Candidates can fill out the BITSAT Application Form from the official website of BITS. BITS Pilani organizes this university-level engineering entrance test for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses at its four campuses. This exam is conducted annually, and approximately 3 lac students appear. The four campuses of BITS are located in Pilani, Goa, Dubai, and Hyderabad.
In this article, you will get complete information regarding How to fill out the BITSAT Application Form 2023.
BITSAT Highlights 2023
|Conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|BITSAT||Birla Institute of Technology and Science|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Applications Per Year||About 2 Lakhs|
BITSAT Exam Dates 2023
The complete BITSAT exam dates have been tabulated below:
|Registration process begins||Notified soon|
|Last date of registration with payment||Notified soon|
|Application form correction window||Notified soon|
|Allotment of exam centers||Notified soon|
|Slot booking window||Notified soon|
|Admit card availability||Notified soon|
|BITSAT 2023 Exam (Session I)||Notified soon|
|Availability of application form||Notified soon|
|Last date to apply||Notified soon|
|Test center allotment begins||Notified soon|
|Slot booking window||Notified soon|
|Availability of admit card||Notified soon|
|BITSAT 2023 exam date||Notified soon|
|Application for admission based on class 12 marks begins||Notified soon|
|Editing of preferences application form||Notified soon|
|Admit list and waitlist announcement after Iteration I||Notified soon|
|Last date for seat allotment||Notified soon|
BITSAT Application Form 2023
- BITSAT Application form 2023 is out soon..
- The candidates can fill out the application form online on the official website.
- Candidates must register on the website by filling in their personal, academic, and all other required details.
- The official authorities will release the application form for the integrated courses offered by the campus soon.
- The candidates shouldn’t wait until the closing date to apply for the exam because the site usually goes down on the last registration date.
- The authority allows the candidates to choose a maximum of three exam centers.
- The candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of their documents such as passport size, photograph, and signature.
How to fill out the BITSAT Application Form 2023?
The application form is the first step towards the BITSAT exam 2023. The candidates must submit the application form to appear in the examination. However, filling out the application form can be a little tricky sometimes. Therefore, the candidates who face any difficulty while filling out the application form can follow the steps given below:
Prerequisites for filling out the application form:
- Scanned Photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- An attested copy of Class X/Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate (scanned).
- An attested copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying exam (scanned).
- Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking details.
- An active Email ID (ID should be related to the candidate or parent).
- An active mobile number (candidates or parents).
- Reservation certificate (only applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates).
To apply for the BITSAT exam 2023, candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Uploading documents.
- Payment of the application fees.
- Take a printout.
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit the BITSAT official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Read all the instructions and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online ‘BITSAT 2023” button.
- Now click on the ”New Registration” button if you are registering for the first time, or else you can click on the “Already Register” button.
- Enter details such as Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile no., and a Password of 8 characters.
- Enter the captcha.
- Fill in three choices for your preferred exam centers.
- Click on “Confirm and Submit Details” to submit or “Edit above details” if you need to edit the form.
Step 2- Uploading Documents
- Use your credentials (Application number and password) to log in to the website.
- Upload scanned images by clicking the “Choose File” option.
- The documents uploaded by you should be in the prescribed format, as given below. Take a look:
|Size of Photograph||10KB to 30KB|
- Signature Format:
|Size of Signature||2KB to 20KB|
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- After filling out the application form and uploading all the documents, pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online mode only.
- The payment can be made through a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
BITSAT 2023 will be conducted in two sessions. The candidate who opts to appear twice for the exam needs to pay according to the amount given below:
Male candidate – Rs. 5400 and Female candidate: Rs. 4400.
A candidate who opts to appear only one time i.e., in Session 1 needs to pay the following:
Male candidate – Rs. 3400 and Female candidate: Rs. 2900.
If such a candidate decides to apply a second time for Session 2, then the fee structure will be:
Male candidate – Rs. 2000 (Additional) and Female candidate: Rs. 1500 (Additional).
The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Step 4: Take a printout
- Once you have completed the online application process, download the confirmation page.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Before starting your preparation, you must understand the entire exam structure. In this article, we presented you with the information related to the BITSAT application form 2023 in detail.
With this, we have reached the end of this article. We hope that the information provided above helps to clear out your doubts regarding the topic.
People are also reading: