In this article, you will get complete information regarding How to fill out the JEE Advanced Application Form 202.
The conducting authority has released the date for the JEE Advanced Application Form now. The exam is conducted by IITs on a rotation basis, and this year IIT Bombay will conduct the JEE Advanced 2023. This is a national-level entrance exam to get admission in various PG, UG, and other courses offered by various IITs and ISM.
JEE Advanced Exam Dates 2023
|1||JEE Main 2023 (Computer-based test by NTA)||
To be notified soon
|2||JEE Main Result 2023 from NTA||To be notified soon|
|3||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2023||To be notified soon|
|4||Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||To be notified soon|
|5||Admit Card available for downloading||To be notified soon|
|6||Choosing of scribe for PwD candidates||—|
|7||JEE (Advanced) 2023||To be notified soon|
|8||Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2023 website||To be notified soon|
|9||Online display of provisional answer keys||To be notified soon|
|10||Feedback and comments on provisional answer keys from the candidates||To be notified soon|
|11||Online declaration of final answer keys||To be notified soon|
|12||Result of JEE (Advanced) 2023||To be notified soon|
How to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2023?
- The exam registrations will begin from August 7th, 2023 till August 11th, 2023.
- The JEE Advanced Application form will be available only in online mode.
- Candidates can fill out the online application form by the link given above.
- Candidates may fill in the required details such as academic qualification, JEE Main Roll Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and other details.
- Aspirants may upload the scanned photograph and scanned signature.
- After filling out the application form, take a printout and save it for future purposes.
Step 1: Login and Fill Required Details
- First, candidates need to visit the JEE Advanced Official Website.
- The login page appears on the screen.
- Enter JEE Main Roll Number, Password, and Security Code, then press enter.
- Enter New Password for JEE Advanced.
- After creating a new password, log in again with the new password.
- Enter your JEE Advanced Attempts.
- Choose three Exam Centers for the JEE Advanced examination.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph
- Go to the Upload Image Option and upload the Required Documents.
- Upload Scanned Images one by one carefully.
- Required Documents: 10th Certificate or Birth Certificate, 12th class Certificate, Category(SC/ST/PWD) Certificate.
Step 3: Application Fee
- Candidates may pay the application fee online or in offline mode.
- In online mode, candidates can pay the application fee through a Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
- In offline mode, candidates may generate the e-challan of SBI Bank, and submit it to their nearest SBI Branch.
Step 4: Print Application Form
- This is the last step of filling out the application form.
- After the fee payment, candidates take a printout of the application form and save it for future use.
- There is no need to send a hard copy of the printed application form.
This article helps you to learn about the application form for JEE Advanced 2023 examination in detail.
We hope that this information helped you in the best way possible.
Good luck with your future endeavors!
People are also reading: