One of the most common questions asked by the 12th standard students is, “is NCERT enough for class 12 boards preparation?” This is a natural question because most students want good marks in the CBSE class 12 board examinations.
Many experts say that NCERT Books are enough for Class 12 board exams. To know the answer to this question, you need to consider some important points. Here are some points which will help you realize that NCERT books are sufficient for class 12 exam prep.
So let us get started!
Everything You Need To Know About NCERT Books
The National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) publishes and distributes textbooks to the students at the primary and secondary levels known as NCERT Books. These books cover the complete CBSE syllabus for Class 1- Class 12 and help students build their foundation. The study materials are handy for the students appearing for CBSE exams.
Class 12 is really important for the students as this can help you give your future the right direction and help you achieve your dream career. So, the preparation for the same is as important as the class.
Is NCERT Enough For Class 12 Boards Preparation?
Let’s consider the crucial factors that will help you understand that studying from NCERT textbooks solutions will help you score better marks in the examination.
- In-depth Knowledge in Simple Language- Subject experts write NCERT books for Class 12 after extensive research on each topic. These books serve students with complete information apt knowledge in simple and easy language. You will find each topic in detail, and if studied meticulously, you can clear your doubts quickly.
- Based on CBSE Syllabus- Another important reason for studying from NCERT textbooks is that these books strictly adhere to the CBSE curriculum. These books also form the base for preparing for the board exams and competitive exams like JEE, NEET etc. The chapters mentioned in this book, is the basics of the chapters that help students build their foundation.
- Explanation of Concepts- NCERT books are sufficient to cover the complete syllabus and comprehend the basics of the topics in a simple and easy-to-understand way. This makes revising the formulas, important equations, and execution easy.
- A Large Number of Questions to Practice-Remember all your hard work will go in vain if you don’t practice the right questions. In NCERT books, you will find the questions at the end of each chapter for practice. You will find long and short answer type questions, match the following or fill in the blanks. Thus, to score optimum marks in the exam, it is important to practice every question.
- Helpful in Cracking Competitive Exams-If you plan to appear for the different competitive exams like JEE, NEET, and AIIMS, then NCERT can be the best study material to prepare for the exam. With the help of these books, you can easily clear the exam with good marks.
Remember, there is no harm in using reference books for studying, but sometimes those books do not provide students with basic knowledge. Thus, it is recommended to use NCERT books and solve the practice questions to excel in the 12th board examinations.
These NCERT books are updated from time to time to make them a perfect preparation study material for the students of Class12. So, if you want to score well in the Class 12 board exams, make sure you complete the NCERT book thoroughly.
Moreover, if you are stuck with some of the questions of the NCERT books, you can refer to the NCERT Class 12 Solutions available on the official website. Our solutions are based on the latest syllabus and are accessible to the students at free of cost.
Here in this article, we mentioned some of the factors to consider which will answer your question “Is NCERT Enough For Class 12 Boards?”