When it comes to the preparation of the board exams, most of the students often waste their time in deciding the right study material out of the plethora of options available in the market. Many of the students end up in selecting the wrong study materials, which may even lead to failure.
The National Council of Education- Research and Training (NCERT) developed and distributed the textbooks to the students at the primary and secondary level. And these books are termed as NCERT Books, which are highly useful for the students appearing for CBSE exams. These NCERT books cover the complete CBSE syllabus for Class 1- Class 12 and help students in building their foundation.
The NCERT textbooks act as an instrumental tool that helps the CBSE students to score good marks in the board examinations. Further, one of the important and major USP’s of NCERT books is that it covers all the concepts chapter-wise and follows the latest and official syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
Class 12 is really important for the students as this can help you in giving your future the right direction and help you in achieving your dream career. So, the preparation for the same is as important as the class. NCERT solutions for the same plays a vital role in preparation for the board exams. However, students face doubts that if NCERT textbooks are enough to score decent marks in the exam or not?
Check here: JEE Main Best Books
Let’s consider the crucial factors that will help you to understand that referring the NCERT textbooks solutions will alone help you to score better marks in the examination.
- In-depth Knowledge in Simple Language- NCERT books for Class 12 are written by subject experts after extensive research on each topic. These books serve students with complete information, apt knowledge in simple and easy language. You will find each topic in detail, and if studied meticulously, you can clear your doubts quickly.
- Based on CBSE Syllabus- Another important reason for studying with NCERT textbooks are that, these books strictly adhere to the CBSE curriculum. The study material these books contain are basic of the chapters which help students in building their foundation. These books form the base for preparing for the board exams and also for competitive exams like JEE, NEET etc.
- Explanation of Concepts- NCERT books are not only sufficient for covering the complete syllabus but also sufficient for comprehending the basics and fundamentals of the topics in simple and easy to understand way. Once your concepts are clear, you don’t need to memorize the concepts. Thus, during the exam, you need to revise the formulas, important equations and execution of the same.
- A Large Number of Questions to Practice- Remember all your hard work will go in vain if you don’t practice the right amount of the questions. In NCERT books, you will find the questions at the end of each chapter for practise. You will find long and short answer type questions, match the following or fill in the blanks questions. Thus, to score optimum marks in the exam, it is important to practice every kind of questions.
- Helpful in Cracking Competitive Exams- If you are planning to appear for JEE/NEET/AIIMS exam and wants to crack the same, then NCERT books will become your best companion. You can clear all your doubts about the topics and solve the questions with the help of NCERT books. You can easily achieve success in any competitive exams by studying with NCERT books only.
Remember, there is no harm in using reference or additional books for studying, but sometimes those books comprise of concise notes which do not provide basic knowledge to students. Thus, it is recommended to use NCERT books and practice questions from NCERT books only to excel in the 12th board examinations.
These NCERT books are updated from time to time to make them a perfect preparation study material for the students of Class12. So, if you want to score well in the Class 12 board exams, make sure you complete the NCERT book thoroughly. Moreover, if you are stuck with some of the questions of the NCERT books, you can refer to the NCERT Class 12 Solutions provided by Gradeup School. Our solutions are based on the latest syllabus and are accessible to the students at free of cost.
For more information or query regarding NCERT books for Class 12, you can drop your comment in the comment section below.