The JEE Advanced 2021 was scheduled to be conducted on July 3rd, 2021 but due to the rising cases of COVID-19 in the country, it has been postponed till further notice. IIT Kharagpur will release further information regarding the application form and examination date. candidates are requested to check their official website jeedv.ac.regularly for the latest updates.
It can be viewed by logging in with Registration Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Address. JEE Advanced Result 20201will be released in the form of a scorecard. With the scorecard, candidates can also check their AIR (All India Rank) and category-wise AIR. JEE Advanced scorecard will contain details of the candidate’s score in Paper I and Paper II, along with his/ her score in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is directed by the seven zonal of IITs with direction from the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Just the best rank holders in JEE Main are qualified to show up for JEE Advanced. It is the national-level entrance exam conducted by IIT Kharagpur for the year 2021. It is the next step after the JEE Main Exam. In this article, the candidates will get complete information regarding the JEE Advanced 2021.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced)|
|Official Website||www.jee adv.ac.in|
|Number of JEE Advanced takers||to be notified|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Registration Start||May/ June 2021|
Here we discuss the JEE Advance Exam Dates:
|Availability of Application Form||May/June 2021|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||to be released|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Date||to be released|
|Availability of Admit Card||to be released|
|Release of JEE Advanced 2020 Answer Key||to be released|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Result||to be released|
- The JEE Advanced Application Form will be available in online mode only.
- The registration process has not been started yet.
- Candidates can register online mode only.
- Candidates can upload their Scanned Photographs and Signature.
- Keep the Printout of registration for future purposes.
|Exam Centers in India|
|Female Candidates (all categories)||INR 1300*|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300*|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2600*|
|Late FEE||INR 500|
|Exam Centers outside India|
|All Candidates (SAARC Countries)||USD 160*|
|All Candidates (Non-SAARC Countries)||USD 300*|
|Late FEE||USD 80|
- Indian Citizens can only apply.
- PIO/OCI candidates can also apply.
- the candidates should be born on or after 1st Oct 1997.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST and PWD Candidates is 5 years
- Candidates can appear on JEE Advance exam a maximum of four times in consecutive years.
- Those candidates who appeared on JEE Advance 2018 for the first time can also appear in the exam.
Performance in 10+2
- Like previous year 75% of criteria has been curbed off.
Here we discuss the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern:
|Exam Date||to be released soon|
|Number of papers||2 papers (Paper I & Paper-II)|
|No.of Attempts||2 Attempts|
|The language of Question Paper||English & Hindi|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs|
|Question type||Multiple Choice (MCQ)
Candidates will get their JEE Advanced Admit Card online mode on the official website. Candidates can download their admit cards soon. Candidates must bring admit cards to the examination hall, without the Admit Card Candidates could not be allowed to enter the exam hall. To download your JEE Advanced Hall Ticket follow the below-given steps:
- The hall ticket will available only via online mode.
- Visit the official website.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the Download Hall Ticket link.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and Security Captcha.
- Your hall ticket will appear in front of your computer screen.
- Download your hall ticket and verify it.
- If any discrepancy exists, then contact the conducting authority.
JEE Advanced Syllabus
The JEE Advanced Syllabus is comprised of physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects.
Physics: General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics and Modern Physics.
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, and Vectors.
Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry.
AAT Exam: Freehand drawing, Geometrical Drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Imagination, and aesthetic sensitivity, and Architectural awareness.
Through the below-given list, aspirants can get JEE Advanced Preparation Tips and tricks.
- Try to solve more tests through you will familiar with Exam Pattern or Syllabus.
- Prepare a routine for preparation, on a weekly, daily basis.
- Go through with the best study materials and take proper guidance from the experts.
- Always try to solve the NCERT syllabus or review them first.
- Try to solve a lot of previous year question papers through you will also familiar with the previous year questions which are frequently asked in JEE Advanced Examination and you can easily solve them or save your time.
- Try to take care of your health.
JEE Advanced Result
The JEE Advanced Result will be published after the conduction of the exam. The result will be published only on the online mode, Candidates can View/Download their results on the JEE Advance Official Website. After getting the result the candidates will check their All India Rank (AIR).
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the authority that organizes centralized counseling for admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Govt. Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). The seat allotment process will be conducted after the result and cutoff are released.