The official authorities have released the exam dates for JEE Advanced 2022.
The JEE Advanced 2022 is a prestigious exam taken by lakhs of candidates. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is directed by the seven zonal of IITs with direction from the Joint Admission Board (JAB). It is a national-level entrance exam that is organized for engineering aspirants. The examination is organized every year on a rotational basis by IITs.
The best rank holders in JEE Main are qualified to show up for JEE Advanced exam. It is a national-level entrance exam that will be conducted by IIT Bombay in the year 2022.
In this article, the candidates will get complete information regarding the JEE Advanced 2022.
JEE Advanced Exam Dates 2022
|1||JEE Main 2022 (Computer-based test by NTA)||
June 20-29, 2022
|2||Results JEE Main 2022 from NTA||To be notified soon|
|3||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022||August 7th-August 11th, 2022|
|4||Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||August 12th, 2022|
|5||Admit Card available for downloading||August 23rd – August 28th, 2022|
|6||Choosing of scribe for PwD candidates||—|
|7||JEE (Advanced) 2022||August 28th, 2022|
|8||Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2022 website||September 1st, 2022|
|9||Online display of provisional answer keys||September 3rd, 2022|
|10||Feedback and comments on provisional answer keys from the candidates||September 3-4, 2022|
|11||Online declaration of final answer keys||September 11th, 2022|
|12||Result of JEE (Advanced) 2022||September 17th, 2022|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2022
- The JEE Advanced Application Form will be available in online mode only.
- The registration process will begin on August 7th, 2022, and close by August 14th, 2022.
- Candidates can register online mode only.
- Candidates can upload their Scanned Photographs and Signature.
- Keep the Printout of registration for future purposes.
Step 1: Registration for JEE Advanced
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Instructions window will appear in front of your computer after clicking on the apply for JEE Advanced Button.
- Log in to your dashboard using your JEE Main Application Number/Roll Number or Password with a security captcha.
- Once you logged in then you need to fill following details in the application form:
- Academic Details
- Personal Details
- Communication details as entered at the time of JEE Main registration by the candidates.
- Some other important additional fields are available in the JEE Advanced Application Form, Whom Candidates need to fill out.
- Candidates can choose their preferred language for giving the entrance examination (Hindi/English)
- After that, you need to fill 5 Exam Centers of their own choice from the exam centers list.
- How many times has he/she attempted Advanced Examination?
- Candidates need to enter two alternative mobile numbers for future reference.
Step 2 – Uploading of Documents
What documents do candidates need to upload in the JEE Advanced Application Form?
- Class X certificate as proof of birth or Birth Certificate
- Class XII (or equivalent) examination certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Scribe Request Letter certificate (if required)
- PIO Card / OCI Certificate
- DS certificate
- If candidates change their name, then they need to show up their change name certificated which is duly attested by the Gazette officer. (only for candidates whose name is not the same as in Class X certificate)
Documents to be uploaded (Indian Candidates)
|Class X certificate or Birth Certificate||All candidates will have to submit this||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Class XII (or equivalent exam) Certificate||Candidates who have passed in 2019 and 2020.||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Category Certificate||Only for SC /ST /OBC-NCL candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|An additional category Certificate (Optional)||Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|PwD Certificate||Only for candidates who have opted for PwD as “Yes.”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Scribe Request Letter||Only for those who have opted for PwD as “Yes” and Scribe Request Letter as “Yes.”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|DS Certificate||Only for those who have opted for DS as “Yes.”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|OCI Card/PIO Card||For those whose nationality is OCI or PIO||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Documents to be uploaded (Foreign Candidates)
|Photograph||Required for all candidates||4 KB to 40 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Required for all candidates||1 KB to 30 KB||JPG|
|Class X or Birth Certificate||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Class XII (or equivalent) Certificate||Required only for those who have passed in the year 2019 and 2018||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Identity Proof of the Candidates||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Passport of Mother||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Passport of Father||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Testimonial as applicable||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Step 3 – Registration Fee Payment
Once candidates completed their first two-step then they need to pay their application fee, and candidates need to be very careful, many times candidate’s money will be on the server, and money deducted from the account and application fee dies not submitted. So take care of these steps. Before processing or paying the application fee, check your applicable category, then pay the application fee.
Application Fee for JEE Advanced 2022
|Exam Centers in India|
|Female Candidates (all categories)||INR 1300*|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300*|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2600*|
|Late FEE||INR 500|
|Exam Centers outside India|
|All Candidates (SAARC Countries)||USD 160*|
|All Candidates (Non-SAARC Countries)||USD 300*|
|Late FEE||USD 80|
- The application fee for JEE Advanced 2022 can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- Credit cards, debit cards, or net banking methods can be used via online mode.
- The offline mode of payment includes the e-challan method of State Bank of India (SBI) bank in Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Only Indian Citizens can apply.
- PIO/OCI candidates can also apply.
- the candidates should be born on or after 1st Oct 1997.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST and PWD Candidates is 5 years
- Candidates can appear on JEE Advance exam a maximum of four times in consecutive years.
- Those candidates who appeared in JEE Advance 2021 for the first time, can also appear in the exam.
Performance in 10+2
- Like the previous year, 75% of the criteria has been curbed off.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2022
|Exam Date||to be released soon|
|Number of papers||2 papers (Paper I & Paper-II)|
|No.of Attempts||2 Attempts|
|The language of Question Paper||English & Hindi|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs|
|Question type||Multiple Choice (MCQ)
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total No. of Marks||Marking (Per questions)||Negative marking|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total No. of Marks||Marking (Per questions)||Negative marking|
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022
Candidates can find their JEE Advanced Admit Card on the official website. They must bring admit cards to the examination hall. Without it, the candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall. To download your Hall Ticket follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the Download Hall Ticket link.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and Security Captcha.
- Your hall ticket will appear in front of your computer screen.
- Download your hall ticket and verify it.
- If any discrepancy exists, then contact the conducting authority.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2022
The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate & exam such as:
- Candidate Name
- JEE Advanced Roll Number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Address for Correspondence
- Language of Question Paper
- Exam Center
- Examination Schedule
Discrepancy in JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022
In case the candidates find any discrepancy in the details mentioned on their respective admit cards, they are advised to contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2022 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT immediately. Candidates can also contact the Chairman if they are facing any issues in downloading the JEE Advanced admit card 2022.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2022
The JEE Advanced Syllabus is comprised of physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects.
Physics: General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics and Modern Physics.
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, and Vectors.
Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry.
AAT Exam: Freehand drawing, Geometrical Drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Imagination, aesthetic sensitivity, and Architectural awareness.
JEE Advanced Preparation Tips 2022
Through the below-given list, aspirants can get JEE Advanced Preparation Tips and tricks.
- Try to solve more tests to be familiar with the Exam Pattern or Syllabus.
- Prepare a routine for preparation, on a weekly, daily basis.
- Go through the best study materials and take proper guidance from the experts.
- Always try to solve the NCERT syllabus or review them first.
- Try to solve a lot of previous year’s question papers
- Try to take care of your health.
JEE Advanced Mock Test
Through a JEE Advance mock test, you can practice a lot of questions that help you to understand where you stand in your preparation journey. It also helps in time management. Always try and attempt to solve question papers in an environment similar to that of the exam hall. Doing so will also help you get familiarized with the exam pattern, syllabus, timings, and other details.
The success key of JEE Advanced Preparation is time management. Candidates need to prepare their preparation schedule for self-study of all the relevant subjects. You need to create an efficient timetable. Always try to keep your all goals in your mind while preparing. You have to give a sufficient amount of time to study and revise the subjects.
Know Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Before starting the preparation, try to review the complete syllabus and understand the exam pattern. With the help of the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern, you can get a perfect idea about the mark distribution in each section, the marking scheme, question weightage, and the type of questions.
Study Material & Books
The most vital part of the preparation is the study material and books. By choosing the best study material, one can solve different kinds and levels of problems quickly. Covering the syllabus with one book is also a puzzle for the students. Before reference books, cover the entire syllabus of Class 11th & 12th NCERT book first. It will help you to polish your basic concepts.
Solved Previous Year Question Papers
In a recent discussion, it was found that 30% of questions are always asked from the previous year’s question papers. Solving previous year’s question papers is a huge advantage. By doing so, you get a complete idea about the difficulty level of the examination and the exam pattern. Solving these question papers will not only help you in understanding the question paper pattern but also help you to increase your speed.
One significant factor is to stay healthy, both physically and mentally. Try to make a habit of taking meals on time, take a nutritious diet and take proper sleep. Always keep your mind fresh whenever you study. Always be positive, don’t take a lot of pressure on your mind; try to stay stress-free. Take care of yourself.
Revision is an essential factor in preparation. Candidates need to keep the last two months for revising everything they have learned. One must focus on the notes and basics. Some candidates are not able to revise the entire syllabus. This results in forgetting the concepts and formulas. Hence, do not skip revision.
By following all these JEE Advanced Preparation Tips, one can stay assured about their AIR in the upcoming JEE Advanced exam.
JEE Advanced Result
JEE Advanced Result 2022 will be released in the form of a scorecard. Candidates can view them by logging in with their Registration Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Address. With the scorecard, candidates can also check their AIR (All India Rank) and category-wise AIR. The scorecard contains details of the candidate’s score in Paper I and Paper II, along with his/ her score in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
JEE Advanced Counseling 2022
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the authority that organizes centralized counseling for admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Govt. Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). The seat allotment process will be conducted after the result and cut-off are released.
JEE Advanced 2022 is one of the most challenging and prestigious exams in the country. Lakhs of students prepare every year for this exam.
This article helps you to understand the details of the JEE Advanced Examination 2022.
We hope that this information helped you in the best way possible.
Good luck with your future endeavors!
People are also reading:
- JEE Advanced Form Correction
- JEE Advanced Participating Institutes
- JEE Advanced Exam Centres
- Best Books and Set Practices For JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Answer Key
- How to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form?
- JEE Main Physics Syllabus
- JEE Main Cut Off For IIT Bombay
- JEE Main Cut Off For GFTIs
- JEE Main Counselling