Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It offers admission to candidates in undergraduate engineering degree courses in the state of Jharkhand.
JEECE is conducted only for admission to B.Tech Dairy Technology and Agricultural Engineering.
If you are interested to take admissions in these courses, you have to appear for the JEECE 2022. Before filling out the application form, do check out the eligibility criteria.
In this article, we will present the details regarding the JEECE application form 2022.
JEECE Application Form 2022
The application form for JEECE will be available shortly. Candidates can fill out the application form online.
The dates will be announced soon.
- Candidates are advised to fill out only one JEECE application form. Multiple application forms of a candidate will be rejected.
- Upload scanned photographs, signature, and thumb impression.
- Once the JEECE Application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed.
- Keep the application copy for future references.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates can find the minimum eligibility requirements to apply below:
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: He/she must have the local or permanent residential certificate of the Jharkhand State.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for the B.E/B.Tech courses. The minimum age required to apply for JEECE 2022 is 17 years.
- Qualifying Exam: An aspirant must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify for the qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: At least 45% marks in case of the general category in PCM and 40% marks in case of the reserved category, in the qualifying exam.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2022
|Question type||MCQ ( Multiple Choice)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs|
|Exam Medium||Hindi & English|
|Negative Marking||.25 or 1/4|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark|
- Always complete the topic you have started and only then proceed towards the next
- Always try to clear the concept of the question, then move forward. If you have any doubt, note them down for later
- Try to create your own notes while preparing.
- Solve previous year’s question papers.
- Try to attempt numerous mock tests.
- Revision is the only key to success.
- Memorization is an important part of the preparation.
- Give proper time to each subject as each subject has its own importance.
As of now, there is no official notification from the authorities. However, the notice will be released shortly. We will update you with the same.
Good luck with your preparations!