JEECE Eligibility: JEECE ( Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance examination. the Application form of JEECE 2018 has been released now, JEECE is conducted the examination for the Admission of B.E/B-tech level courses for Jharkhand Colleges, the exam is conducted Offline in 2018. the Admit card for JEECE will be available form fourth week of May and the result of the Examination will be released on first week of June.
Candidates can find below the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for JEECE 2018:
- Nationality: A Candidates must be a Indian Citizen, Candidates must be a local citizen of the state of Jharkhand.
- Domicile: A Candidate must have the local or permanent residential certificate of the Jharkhand State.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for the B.E/B.Tech courses, the minimum age required to apply for JEECE 2018 is 17 years.
- Qualifying Exam: An aspirant must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board, Candidates must have Physics and Maths as a compulsory subject along with Chemistry.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: At least 45% marks in case of general category in PCM and 40% marks in case of the reserved category, in the qualifying exam.
- Physical test: For Admission the medical test will be conducted by the Board, after the medical test candidates will be eligible for the admission.
- JEECE Complete Detail.
- JEECE Exam Dates
- Best Books For JEECE.
- JEECE Admit Card.
- BCECE Application Form.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic.
- JEE Advance.
- Create a suitable time table and followed it properly.
- Increasing your speed of solving questions with accuracy.
- Refer the NCERT books for preparations and collect the previous questions papers.
- Make the short notes.
- On the daily basis revised the all topics which you have prepared.
- Maintain your health.
- Improve the basic concepts and practice more questions.
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.