What is JEECE?
Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It offers admission to candidates in undergraduate engineering degree courses in the state of Jharkhand.
JEECE is conducted only for admission to B.Tech Dairy Technology and Agricultural Engineering.
To appear in the exam, candidates must fill out the application form. JEECE application form will be released shortly on the official website.
In this article, we will discuss the Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Books, Syllabus, and more.
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
JEECE Important Dates 2022
In this section. we are tabulating the exam dates for JEECE 2022:
|Online Application Availability||To be notified|
|Last date for Application Form||To be notified|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be notified|
|Date of Exam||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates can find below the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for JEECE:
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: A candidate must have the local or permanent residential certificate of the Jharkhand State.
- Qualifying Exam: An aspirant must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for the B.E/B.Tech courses. The minimum age required to apply for JEECE 2022 is 17 years.
- Minimum Marks: At least 45% marks in case of the general category in PCM and 40% marks in case of the reserved category, in the qualifying exam, are required.
- Subjects: The aspirant must qualify for the qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
JEECE Application Form 2022
The application form for JEECE will be available shortly. Candidates can fill out the application form online.
The dates will be announced soon.
- Candidates are advised to fill out only one JEECE application form. Multiple application forms of a candidate will be rejected.
- Upload scanned photographs, signature, and thumb impression.
- Once the JEECE Application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed.
- Keep the application copy for future references.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2022
- JEECE is an online computer-based test.
- It comprises MCQ-type questions.
- Available in both languages – English and Hindi.
- Negative marking of ¼ marks.
- JEECE involves 3 sections with 50 questions each to be completed within a time span of 3 hours.
- A candidate has to finish Physics and Chemistry within 2 hours whereas Mathematics must be finished within 1 hour.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Type of Questions|
JEECE Exam Pattern 2022
|Question type||MCQ ( Multiple Choice)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs|
|Exam Medium||Hindi & English|
|Negative Marking||.25 or 1/4|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark|
JEECE Admit Card 2022
The registered candidates can download the admit card one or two weeks prior to the examination. The admit card will be available online. All the candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
In addition, the admit card will display details like the name of the candidate, roll number, category, date of birth and subject group, and details about the exam center.
Please note: No one is permitted to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
JEECE Result 2022
Candidates can check their results on the official website in online mode. The results are declared after the successful conduction of the exam.
Through mock tests, you can practice a lot of questions that help you to understand where you stand in your preparation journey.
Candidates need to prepare their preparation schedule for self-study of all the relevant subjects. You need to create an efficient timetable.
Study Material & Books
The most vital part of the preparation is the study material and books. By choosing the best study material, one can solve different kinds and levels of problems quickly.
Solve Previous Year Question Papers
By doing so, you get a complete idea about the difficulty level of the examination and the exam pattern. Solving these question papers will not only help you in understanding the question paper pattern but also help you to increase your speed.
One significant factor is to stay healthy, both physically and mentally. Try to make a habit of taking meals on time, take a nutritious diet and take proper sleep.
Every year thousands of aspirants prepare for the JEECE exam 2022. If you also wish to appear for this exam, then start with the preparation. We hope that the information provided in this article helps you in the best way possible.
Good luck with your preparations!
People are also reading: