- The official authorities released the application form on May 9th, 2022 for the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam.
- Candidates can fill out the application form (PECE) until May 23rd, 2022, at the official website.
The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 application forms are now available in the online mode. The exam is scheduled to be held on June 19th, 2022. Further, Jharkhand Polytechnic admit card will be released after a few weeks of completion of registration.
The exam dates of the Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam are available on the official website. We are tabulating the information below:
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Dates
|Release of Application Form||May 9th, 2022|
|Closing date of accessing the application form||May 23rd, 2022|
|Release of admit cards||June 15th, 2022|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam 2022||June 19th, 2022|
Next, the exam authority will release the provisional answer key and objections against the answer key after the successful conduction of this exam.
Similarly, Jharkhand Polytechnic Result will be declared in online mode only; tentatively in the month of August/September 2022. After the result declaration, Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling session will take place in order to allow the admission in the colleges.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022
- There is no age bar for applying for the application form.
Candidates must fill the details correctly without any mistakes. No correction window will be open to edit the form.
- Aspirants need to make a payment of Rs. 650 for the General and OBC (I/II) category and Rs. 325 for SC/ST/Female as application fee via online mode only, i.e. Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authority.
- After a few weeks, the exam authority will release the Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card on the official website.
Prerequisites Before Filling the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form
- The candidates shall gather all their educational certificates.
- A Digital/Scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression of the candidate is a must.
- Domicile certificates are mandatory.
Application Fee Payment
|Category||Application Fee in Rs.|
|General & OBC (I/ II)||650/-|
|SC/ST/ female applicants||325/-|
The last date to fill out the application form is May 23rd, 2022. If you havent filled out the form yet, do it now to avoid any last minute hassles.
We hope the the informaqtion help you in the best way possible.