Candidates can fill out the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form till May 23rd, 2022, at the official website via online mode only.
Jharkhand Polytechnic exam is a state-level examination by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). The exam offers admission to Engineering & Non-Engineering diploma programs.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022: Highlights
- For applying, there is no age bar.
- Must fill in the details correctly without any mistakes. After the final submission – No changes are allowed.
- Make a payment of Rs. 650 for the General and OBC (I/II) category and Rs. 325 for SC/ST/Female as application fee via online mode only i.e. Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking.
|Release of Application Form||May 9th, 2022|
|Closing date of accessing the application form||May 23rd, 2022|
|Release of admit cards||June 15th, 2022|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam 2022||June 19th, 2022|
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a permanent or local resident of Jharkhand.
- Must possess proof of being a Jharkhand citizen.
- To apply for the exam, you should have a valid aadhar card.
- Minimum of at least 35 % marks in Madhyamik/ 10th or equivalent.
- To get admission to Jharkhand Polytechnic, a candidate must pass the 10th before the date of counseling.
- No lower and upper age limits.
- A candidate should be a minimum age of 17 years old.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card
Through online mode only, a candidate will get an admit card from the official website. To access the Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card enter the required credentials i.e., registration ID and password.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card plays a vital role in attempting the exam along with the valid ID proof.
- Without the admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic comprises three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 150 MCQ-type questions will be asked in both languages i.e. Hindi and English to complete within 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam mode is offline.
- Negative marking of 0.25 % for every wrong answer.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus
- JCECE Polytechnic Syllabus categorize into 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Physics emphasizes kinetics, electrostatics, waves, gravitation, etc.
- Chemistry makes good chemistry of multiple questions covering class 10 NCERT book.
- JCECE Mathematics calculates the brainpower motion of a candidate’s accuracy and speed.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
JCECE Polytechnic Result will be announced at the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to Check the Jharkhand Polytechnic Result?
- Visit jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the tab ‘JCECE Polytechnic Result.’
- Select your respective exam
- JCECE results will be displayed on your screen
- Check and download it for further references.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Cut offs
After the JCECE Polytechnic Result declaration, JCECE Polytechnic Cut off will be released.
- JCECE Polytechnic Cut off will be released course-wise and category-wise.
- Inter-se-merit will be prepared if 2 candidates score the same marks.
The conducting authority will prepare a merit list based on cut-off marks and marks scored by the candidates in the exam.
- The rank scored in Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam will appear for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling process.
- The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- The fee payment will be made through the bank or Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order.
The candidates who are willing to take this examination can fill out the application form by May 23rd, 2022. After that, the window will be closed. Fill out the form very carefully as there is no provision for a correction window to make any modifications in the form.
We hope that this article helped you to gain clarity on the topic.
People are also reading: