National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts JNUEE in order to offer admission to aspirants in undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by it. The Syllabus of JNUEE 2020 varies according to the course. The detailed syllabus will be provided by the conducting authority on the date of notification.
- Basic Engineering & Technology (of undergraduate level).
- Physics/Chemistry/Maths of undergraduate level).
- Fundamental Life Sciences and Informatics (10+2 level).
Life Science Stream:
- Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Immunology of postgraduate level).
- Physics/Chemistry (undergraduate level).
- Maths, Computer & Information Sciences (10+2 level).
- Detailed syllabus of Mathematics, General aptitude and Computer science is given below:
- Real series analysis
- Trigonometry etc.
- Calculus and analytic geometry
- Differential equations
- Statistics and probability
- Modern Algebra and Matrix Theory
- Theory of Equation
- Numerical analysis
- Current affairs
- General Science
- History of India etc.
- Representation of characters
- Binary and hexadecimal representations etc.
- Organization of a computer
- Floating-point representation of numbers
- Data structures
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Integers and fractions
- Boolean algebra
- Input/output devices
- Venn diagrams
- Computer memory
- Computer Organisation
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Binary arithmetic
- C Language
- Truth tables
- Structure of instructions in CPU