NATA 2020 Result for Test-1 has been declared on September 4, 2020. The response sheet has also been released along with NATA 2020 Score Card. To check their results, candidates will be required to use their login credentials i.e. Application Number and Password. NATA 2020 Results for Test-2 will be declared on September 17, 2020.
- Candidates require to score the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 32 out of 125 in Test-1 and 18 out of 75 in Test-2.
- Along with the declaration of result, the response sheet for Test-1 has been released which will help candidates to calculate their rough score.
- NATA 2020 second phase or test-2 is scheduled to be conducted on September 12, 2020 and candidates can download NATA 2020 Admit Card for Test-2 from September 10, 2020.
- NATA Test 2 will be conducted in 3 sessions. Session 1 and 3 will be conducted in CBT mode and session 2 in HBT mode.
- NATA result 2020 for the second exam is likely to be announced on September 17, 2020.
- NATA cut off marks will be declared by the council soon after the release of test 2 results. The cut off will be released based on the overall marks out of 200.
- Section-wise NATA Cutoff will be released by the exam authority.
- The NATA Scorecard will comprise overall and sectional marks obtained by the candidate.
- Various colleges and participating institutes also release their opening and closing rank to provide admission to the various undergraduate colleges/Institutes.
- NATA 2020 Counselling will be conducted as per the respective colleges on the basis of scores candidate obtained.
The expected date of NATA second test result is September 17, 2020. Details regarding the marks scored and ranks will be available in the NATA result. Separate results will be announced for the two attempts of NATA 2020. There is no provision of re-evaluation of NATA 2020 Result.
NATA Cut off 2020 Highlights
|NATA Cut off Released by||Council of Architecture (CoA)|
|NATA 2020 Result||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|NATA 2020 Cutoff release date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Minimum Score in Drawing Test||30 Marks|
|Minimum Score in Aptitude and Mathematics||20 Marks|
Factors determining NATA 2020 Cut off
- Total Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- The difficulty level of the questions
- Previous years’ Cut off trends
- Total Number of participating institutes
- Availability of seats
- Total number of qualified candidates
- Category of the Applicant
NATA 2020 Qualifying Marks
- A minimum of 25% should be obtained in the Drawing Section (20 out of 100).
- A minimum of 25% should be obtained in the Aptitude Section (30 out of 100).
- The Qualifying marks (out of 200) are created on post-exam statistics and at the disposition of the Board/Council.
How to check NATA 2020 Cut off?
- Visit the official website i.e. www.nata.in
- On the homepage, click on the given link – NATA Cutoff.
- The cut off for the participating institutes, courses and category wise will be displayed on the screen in pdf format.
- Download and save the pdf file of NATA Cut off.
NATA 2019 Cutoff for Top Colleges in India
|Category||Cut off Marks|
Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai
|Category||Cut off Rank for Home University Candidates||Cut off Rank for Other Candidates|
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Institute of Technology
NATA Cut off for Participating Institutes
|Name of the Institute/College||Category/Board||NATA Cut Off (Merit rank)|
|Vadodara Design Academy||General/Other||75.5|
|Vidyamandir College of Architecture, Women||General/Other||53.36|
|Kalol Institute of Architecture & Design, Kalol||General/Gujarat Board||60.91|
|LJ School of Architecture||General/Other||63.40|
|Parul Institute of Architecture and Research||General/Other||60.15|
|ITM School of Architecture Art and Design||General/Other||61.45|
|Bhagwan Mahavir College of Architecture||General/Other||58.6|
|Anant Institute of Architecture||General/Other||64.75|
|DC Patel School of Architecture (A.P.I.E.D)||General/Other||70.7|
|M.S University of Baroda||General/Gujarat Board||72.4|
|General (PH)/Gujarat Board||61.1|