NDA Preparation Tips: How to Prepare for NDA Entrance Exam
NDA is directed at the All India candidates whose longing is to join Indian Defense powers. Through NDA, the aspirants are enlisted in the Air Force, Navy, and Army.
The Union Public Service Commission had released the NDA 1 application form 2022 withdrawal window on January 18, 2022. Candidates who had submitted the NDA 1 2022 application form were able to withdraw their application. Applicants could withdraw their NDA 1 application form 2022 the official website only- upsc.gov.in. The last date to withdraw the application form of NDA 1 2022 was January 24, 2022.
- National Defence Academy (1) Examination was conducted on 10 April 2022
- National Defence Academy (2) will be conducted on 4th September 2022.
NDA Admission Test is conducted by the UPSC. Over the years, the number of candidates attempting this has increased, making the competition even harder.
Therefore, we have curated the most efficient NDA Preparation Tips that will help you prepare and score well in the NDA examination 2022.
NDA Preparation Tips 2022
“We fight to win and win with a knockout because there are no runners up in any war”
NDA Preparation Tips
Cracking NDA Exam is not an easy task, and we understand your desire to ace this exam. That is why we have the best preparation tips that will help you in your preparation.
We believe any exam can be cracked by working hard in the smartest way. No matter how hard you work, if you don’t work smart, then you will lag behind.
You should make a proper study plan for your preparations.
- Create your timetable for studying efficiently.
- While studying, make it a habit to take notes.
- Collect the details about the test and the Exam Pattern.
- Analysis of the syllabus and previous question papers.
- Solve the last 5-year question papers.
- Clear basic concepts and make short notes.
- Revise all the main topics.
- It is imperative to manage time, and that can be achieved through strategic planning and regular practice.
- Make sure you have a good idea of the NDA Syllabus.
Manage your Time
- Manage your time according to your daily routine.
- Give some extra time on the time-consuming/ difficult topics.
- Maintain a proper schedule and stick to the timetable.
- Prepare your timetable according to the syllabus and include short breaks in your timetable.
Select the best Study Material
- Refer to good books for their exam preparation.
- Candidates may also prepare from the study materials available on the internet.
- Make sure you are well updated with the NDA Syllabus.
- Solve previous year’s papers to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Stay focused on your aim.
- Highlight the main topics.
- Solve a lot of mock papers, as this will help you assess your preparation level.
Never compromise on your physical as well as mental health during the exam preparation. Health is vital as if there is anything wrong with your health, then your focus will shift, and you won’t be able to focus correctly.
- Take proper sleep for at least seven to eight hours per day.
- Take a healthy & nutritious diet.
- Meditation or Yoga may help you to concentrate on your studies.
- Avoid junk food and unhealthy food.
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Never over-stress during the study.
Do timely revision
All your efforts will go in vain if you don’t revise what you have studied. So make sure that you revise at least for an hour every day. This will also help you prevent any last-minute stress.
- After completing a topic, the next stage is the revision.
- The timely revision will help you stay on top of your preparation as the topics you have read will remain fresh in your mind.
- Prepare a separate revision plan for last-minute preparation.
- If you have maintained notes, you can also use them to revise what you have read, and it will be a much faster process.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well for every topic by revising time and again.
So go ahead and prepare well! And we hope these NDA Preparation Tips help you in scoring good marks.
“There will be no withdrawal without any written order and that order shall never be issued.”