- NEET-PG Admit Card 2022 will be released on the official website on May 16, 2022.
- NEET-PG 2022 will be conducted on May 21, 2022.
NEET-PG Admit card is the most important piece of document to appear in the examination. Without it, entry of the candidates is prohibited. Students must read all the directions carefully before the exam.
This article will give you a detailed insight regarding NEET-PG admit card 2022.
NEET Admit Card 2022
The students who successfully register for the NEET-PG 2022, will be able to download the NEET Admit Card 2022 from the official website of the exam. The hall ticket will not be made available in offline mode by the authorities whatsoever.
Once the admit card is generated, the candidates need to cross-verify it from their original documents. In case of any discrepancies, the students must immediately contact the conducting authority. After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check whether or not all the details given in it are correct. It is advised that the candidates read all the instructions given in to the admit card carefully.
Details in the NEET Admit Card 2022
Below listed details are mentioned in the NEET Admit Card 2022:
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted to the candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
How to Download NEET Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow the below-given steps to download the NEET 2022 admit card or hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of NEET 2022. (ntaneet.nic.in)
- Click on the ‘NEET Admit Card’ link
- Then, enter your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”
- Click on the “Submit”. Your admit card will appear on your screen
- Download it and take a printout for future references
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates need to reach the exam center an hour before the examination for the verification process.
- Students reaching the exam center after 9:30 AM will not be permitted to sit for the examination.
- You must carry the admit card, passport size photograph, and proforma with a postcard-sized photograph affixed on it.
- Candidates will not be allowed in the exam center without the admit card.
- You must sit on the seat allocated.
- Aspirants must not carry any other items except the admit card and photographs inside the examination hall.
- A candidate must not leave the examination hall before the exam concludes as per the schedule.
- For transparency and verification purposes, the candidates have to sign the attendance sheet twice; once at the beginning and then at the end.
- The candidates are also required to give their left thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- No communication device/mobile is allowed inside the examination center.
Documents required on Examination Day
The candidates need to carry the below-given documents (along with the admit card) on the day of the exam:
1. Passport Size Photographs x 2:
- Recent passport size photo (Size – 4 x 6 inch) with a white/blue background.
- The candidates must mention the name and date of the picture taken on the photo.
- Passport size photographs should be clear and recently clicked.
2. The proforma with a postcard-sized photograph affixed on it.
Exam Schedule: NEET-PG 2022
The schedule for the exam is given below:
|Application forms availability||Ongoing|
|Deadline to fill out the application||March 25, 2022|
|Correction window for the application form||March 29, 2022- April 7,2022|
|Extended correction window||April 26, 2022- April 30, 2022|
|Release of NEET admit card||May 16, 2022|
|NEET exam date||May 21, 2022|
|Release of provisional answer key||To be notified soon|
|Release of final answer key||To be notified soon|
|NEET result||June 20, 2022 (Tentative)|
While filling out the application form, the candidates need to choose three convenient cities for examination. It is advised that the candidates select the cities which are near to their hometown or where they can reach easily. The allotment of exam centers will be computer-based. Once filled, the candidates can not change their exam centers. The exam center list is given below:
- Andaman & Nicobar: Port Blair.
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar
- Assam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh.
- Bihar: Gaya, Patna.
- Chattisgarh: Raipur.
- Dadra & Nagar, Haveli.
- Daman & Diu: Daman.
- Delhi: Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).
- Goa: Panaji.
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.
- Haryana: Faridabad, Gurgaon.
- Himachal Pradesh: Hamirpur, Shimla.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar.
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Ranchi.
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore.
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum.
- Lakshadweep: Kavaratti.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.
- Maharashtra: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane.
- July Manipur: Imphal.
- Meghalaya: Shillong.
- Mizoram: Aizawl.
- Nagaland: Dimapur, Kohima.
- Odisha: Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela.
- Punjab: Bhatinda, Jalandhar.
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur.
- Sikkim: Gangtok.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli.
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Warangal.
- Tripura: Agartala.
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun, Haldwani.
- Uttar Pradesh: Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi.
- West Bengal: Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri.
As you know, every year lakhs of candidates take this prestigious exam. Being one of the most challenging exams, it is hard to crack it. But, a correct strategy can help you to get into your dream institute.
This article gives you complete detail about the NEET-PG 2022 admit card.
We hope that the information provided above helped you in the best way possible.
Good luck with your preparation!