NTA will release NEET Admit Card 2021 on the official website. To access login using – application number, password and date of birth. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download their NEET UG Admit Card from the official website at ntaneet.nic.in. NEET UG 2021 will be conducted on August 1, 2021, for which over 15 lakh candidates have registered.
The number of centres has also been increased from earlier 2546 to 3843 now, and the number of candidates sitting in each room has been reduced from 24 to 12 to maintain social distancing.
NEET Admit Card 2021
The admit card will be released by the authority in the 4th week of July 2021. The students who will successfully register for the NEET 2021 will be able to download the NEET Admit Card 2021 from the official website of the exam. The hall ticket will not be made available in offline mode by the authorities whatsoever.
Once the admit card is generated, the candidates need to cross-verify it from their original documents. In case of any discrepancies, the students must immediately contact the conducting authority. After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check whether or not all the details given in it are correct. It is advised that the candidates read all the instructions given in to the admit card carefully.
NEET Admit Card 2021 Highlights
|Availability of NEET 2021 Admit Card||4th week of July 2021|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||August 1, 2021|
|Issuing body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Official Website||ntaneet. nic. in|
|Number of Exam Centers||155 cities|
|Admit Card can be downloaded using||Registration No. and DOB|
|Documents to carry along with Admit Card||Two passport size photographs|
|Details on NEET Admit Card||Details of the candidate, exam, and instructions for the exam day|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|
|NEET Address||C-20 1A/8, Sector 62, IITK outreach centre, Noida – 201309|
Details in the NEET Admit Card 2021
Below listed details are mentioned in the NEET Admit Card 2021:
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination centre allotted to the candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
How to Download NEET Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow the below-given steps to download the NEET 2021 admit card or hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of NEET 2021. (ntaneet.nic.in)
- Click on the ‘NEET Admit Card’ link.
- Then, enter your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- Click on the “Submit”. Your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future references.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates need to reach the exam centre an hour before the examination for the verification process.
- Candidates reaching the exam centre after 9:30 AM will not be permitted to sit for the examination.
- Candidates need to carry their admit card, passport size photograph, and their proforma with a postcard-sized photograph affixed on it.
- Candidates will not be allowed in the exam centre without the admit card.
- The candidates must sit only on the seat allocated to them.
- Candidates must not carry any other items except the admit card and photographs inside the examination hall.
- A candidate must not leave the examination hall before the exam concludes as per the schedule.
- For transparency and verification purpose, the candidates have to sign the attendance sheet twice; once at starting and second during the end.
- The candidates are also required to give their left thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- No Communication device/mobile is allowed inside the examination centre.
Document Required on Exam Day
The candidates need to carry the below-given documents (along with the admit card) on the day of the exam:
1. Passport Size Photographs x 2:
- Recent passport size photo (Size – 4 x 6 inch) with a white/blue background.
- The candidates must mention their name and date of click on the photo.
- Passport size photographs should be clear and recent.
2. The proforma with a postcard-sized photograph affixed on it.
Exam Day Schedule
The schedule for the exam day is as given below:
|Entry in the exam hall||To be notified soon|
|Checking of the NEET Admit Card by the invigilator||To be notified soon|
|Distribution of the exam Booklet||To be notified soon|
|Breaking the exam Booklet Seal||To be notified soon|
|Latest Entry in the exam hall||To be notified soon|
|Commencement of NEET 2020||To be notified soon|
|Exam Concludes||To be notified soon|
While filling the application form, the candidates need to choose three convenient cities for examination. It is advised that the candidates select the cities which are near to their hometown or where they can reach easily. The allotment of exam centres will be computer-based. Once filled, the candidates can not change their exam centres. The exam centre list is given below:
- Andaman & Nicobar: Port Blair.
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar
- Assam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh.
- Bihar: Gaya, Patna.
- Chattisgarh: Raipur.
- Dadra & Nagar, Haveli.
- Daman & Diu: Daman.
- Delhi: Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).
- Goa: Panaji.
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.
- Haryana: Faridabad, Gurgaon.
- Himachal Pradesh: Hamirpur, Shimla.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar.
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Ranchi.
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore.
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum.
- Lakshadweep: Kavaratti.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.
- Maharashtra: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane.
- July Manipur: Imphal.
- Meghalaya: Shillong.
- Mizoram: Aizawl.
- Nagaland: Dimapur, Kohima.
- Odisha: Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela.
- Punjab: Bhatinda, Jalandhar.
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur.
- Sikkim: Gangtok.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli.
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Warangal.
- Tripura: Agartala.
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun, Haldwani.
- Uttar Pradesh: Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi.
- West Bengal: Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri.