The NMAT registration 2022 will start tentatively in the first week of August 2022. The candidates can apply for the exam from the official website of NMAT by GMAC. The exam will be held from the 2nd week of October 2022 to the last week of December 2022. The last date of registration will be 2nd week of November 2022. The candidates who wish to apply for the exam must check if they are eligible or not.
In this article, you will get complete information regarding NMAT Registration, Application Form, how to apply for it, and other important details.
NMAT Registration 2022
The tentative NMAT exam dates are given below:
|Events||Starting date||Closing date|
|NMAT Registration (Early)||First week of August 2022||First week of November 2022|
|NMAT Late Registration||Second week of November 2022||Second week of November 2022|
|NMAT Exam Scheduling||First week of August 2022||Second week of November 2022|
|NMAT Rescheduling||First week of August 2022||Last week of December 2022|
|NMAT Exam||Second week of October 2022||Last week of December 2022|
|Registration Retake||Second week of October 2022||Last week of December 2022|
|NMAT Exam Date for Retake||Second week of October 2022||Last week of December 2022|
Before beginning with the registration, ensure that you have the following prerequisites-
- A laptop or computer
- Active mobile no.
- Contact details
- Good internet connection
- Marksheets or Degree certificates
- Recent passport size photo in a prescribed format
- Valid Email address
Step by Step Guide for Filling NMAT Application Form
Step – 1
- Visit the official website of NMAT 2022
- Locate the “Register Now” tab and click on it
- Enter the required particulars like name, email address, contact details, test country, and captcha.
- Once your email id is registered, log in again to finish the NMAT 2022 registration.
- Once you are logged in, the main page will appear. Submit all the required information like personal details and qualifications in it.
- Click on submit after ensuring that all the details filled by you are correct.
- You will receive an email id consisting of your NMAT 2022 registration number on your registered mobile number and email id.
Step – 2
- After the NMAT registration is done, you will receive the registration number along with your password on your registered email id.
- Login using the credentials provided n your mail id
- Fill the NMAT application form carefully.
- Once you submit the NMAT application form, you will see an application number.
- Note down the NMAT application number for future reference.
Step – 3
- Upload the scanned images (photograph and signature)
- Ensure that images are not blurry
- Ensure that the images are of proper size.
Step – 4
- The final step is to make the payment
- Select the mode of payment: Visa or MasterCard, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, American Express Card, Diners Card, IMPS, UPI, Mobile Wallets, etc.
- The registration process gets completed with the successful payment of the fee.
- Print the NMAT 2020 application form & keep it safe for further process.
The NMAT fee is the same for all the candidates regardless of the category.
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + Applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2500 + Applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 2000 + Applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1100 + Applicable taxes|
|Additional score reports||INR 200 per score report + Applicable taxes|
Those who want to appear in the NMAT exam must complete the NMAT registration process. The NMAT registration will start tentatively in the first week of August 2022 on the official website of NMAT by GMAC. The last date of registration will be 2nd week of November 2022.
Here is a complete guide on NMAT Application process 2022.
People are also reading: