Going through with OJEE Preparation Tips will give you the best idea how to prepare and crack OJEE Exams. OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) is a state level entrance examination, this exam is also be known as Odisha JEE, candidates can get admission in engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA and 1st year of master courses in MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Arch (Exe). Through the article get complete preparation tips for OJEE.
OJEE Preparation Tips:
1. Create a suitable time table:
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete OJEE Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Make short notes for preparations
- Collect the Mock papers and Sample papers.
- All the subjects are very important and students should give them equal importance.
- Self-belief is most important as it generates a lot of positivity and gives boost to your confidence.
2. Study Material:
Preparation for Verbal Reasoning:
- Verbal reasoning section will require candidate to focus on concepts such as comprehension of passages, sentence/text completion, grammar and vocabulary, etc.
- On the daily basis read the newspapers and magazines.
- Read the comprehension. This section will consist of passage of four to five lines, which will have to be comprehended and answer the questions accordingly.
- Solved the sample papers and mock papers.
- This section will comprise of 40 MCQs. Verbal Reasoning topics are:
|Synonyms and Antonyms||Sentence completion|
|Grammar||Comprehension of passages|
Preparation for Analytical Reasoning:
- Practice the mock papers and previous question papers.
- Improve your speed.
- Cover the all topics and fundamentals and prepare the notes.
- Attempt the easy question first and avoid the difficult questions.
- Try to learn shortcut tricks to save time in bulky calculations.
- This section will consist of 40 questions. Topics are:
|Series Completion||Selection Criteria|
|Linear and Circular Arrangements||Direction|
|Symbol Based comparison||Conditional Coding|
|Sequential Output||Venn diagram|
Preparation for General Knowledge:
- Read magazines, newspapers and other journals and procure all the important information.
- Read General Awareness Pratiyogita Darpan or any other current affairs magazine like CST, Chronicle or Wizard.
- Focus on the topics like economy, politics, international affairs, etc. within the magazine.
- Candidate must follow a national newspaper in order to keep them updated about the happenings of the world because general awareness plays a very important part of the exam.
- General Awareness is a very scoring section and it is less time consuming.
- Concentrate on topics like Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/ Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who is who?, Sports, Book and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations & Important Days etc.
- You can practice questions on apps while traveling, read the magazines before going to bed and revise it in early morning
- There will be 10 questions from this section. Topics are:
Preparation for Computer Awareness:
- Basic knowledge of computer and computer skills.
- Prepare the all basic topics.
- Make the short notes during preparation.
- It consist 10 MCQs.
|Introduction to computer||C, C++ and Data Structure|
|Introduction to operating system||Logical and verbal abilities|
3. Maintain Health:
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid junk food and heavy diet.
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence and power of concentration.
- Never over stress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
4. Time Management:
Time Management plays a very important role in the preparation of exam. Before starting preparation, you have to create a time-table that covers all your subjects/topics.
- Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared time-table.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task that you do can lead you to success.
- Divide the time for all subjects.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare separate revision plan for last minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics.