Every year, an estimated 1.2 Lac students appear for the WBJEE Exam for 36,263 engineering seats and around 1.58 lac for the Pharmacy entrance exam for 1085 seats. Each candidate hopes to clear the examination and get admission to the best colleges across West Bengal. For cracking this easily and passing with flying colours, a candidate must have an excellent study plan and must strategize the entire journey of cracking the WBJEE exam, which is easier said than done. WBJEE is not a hard nut to crack provided that you prepare thoroughly. Therefore, we have curated some WBJEE Preparation Tips 2021, which can help you ace this exam and get to your dream college.
- Create your timetable for the WBJEE Exam and follow it properly.
- Stay updated with the latest WBJEE Exam Syllabus and divide it equally as per your timetable so that every topic gets covered in your study plan.
- Collect mock papers and previous question papers from reliable sources and solve them.
- Solve the latest sample papers, especially of the subject in which you are weak and don’t feel confident enough.
- Candidates need to concentrate on their timings to solve the mathematical questions quickly.
- Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per their prepared timetable.
- Include short breaks between long hours of study.
- Maintain a proper schedule for every task that you do.
- Divide the time for all subjects
- (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ).
Know the important topics
Here we have listed the essential topics for all the subjects for the preparation of WBJEE 2021:
|Algebra||A.P., G.P., H.P.|
|Complex Numbers||Quadratic Equations|
|Logarithms||Permutation and combination|
|Matrices||Sets, Relations, and Mappings|
|Principle of mathematical induction||Statistics and Probability|
|Trigonometry||Application of Calculus|
|Coordinate geometry of three dimensions||Second-order derivative.|
|Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions||Atomic Physics|
|Nuclear Physics||Solid-state Electronics|
|Optics (II) Wave Optics||The motion of the center of mass, connected systems, Friction|
|Gravitation||Bulk properties of matter|
|Viscosity||Heat & Thermal Physics|
|Laws of motion||Work, power, energy|
|Kinetic theory of gases||Oscillations & Waves|
|Magnetic effect of current||Magnetics|
|Electromagnetic induction & alternating current||Electromagnetic waves|
|Optics I (Ray optics)||Particle nature of light & wave-particle dualism|
|Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic||Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry|
|Atomic Structure||The Periodic Table and Chemical Families|
|Coordination Compounds||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Solid State||Gaseous State|
|Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics||Liquid State|
|Physical Chemistry of Solutions||Hydrogen|
|Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds:||Ionic and Redox Equilibria|
|Chemistry of Metals||Polymers|
|Surface Chemistry||Chemistry in Industry|
|Environmental Chemistry||Aliphatic Amines|
|Aliphatic Compounds||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Ethers||Aldehydes and Ketones|
|Carboxylic Acids||Application Oriented chemistry|
|Introduction to Bio-Molecules||Aromatic Compounds|
|Principles of Qualitative Analysis||–|
- During preparation, never ignore your health.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid junk food and a heavy diet.
- Practice yoga and meditation while preparing as it will help you to calm down your mind and destress.
- Never over-stress yourself and try to get a sleep of at least six to eight hours.
- Besides planning for your preparation, you should also have the right plan for constant revision.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and revise each one of them.
- Prepare a separate revision plan for last-minute preparations.
- Revise all the important topics multiple times.
Few Important Tips for WBJEE
- Refer to the right books from reliable sources.
- Join coaching centers.
- Solve sample papers, mock papers and previous question papers.
- You should regularly assess your preparation to understand your strengths and weakness. It also helps you work on your weaker areas for an overall good score.
- Ensure that you revise regularly.
People are also reading: