The official notification has not been released yet. Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts varies exams for recruiting eligible candidates for various governmental posts. The RPSC was founded in August 1949 and is located in Ajmer. RPSC keeps on announcing the vacancies for various posts. There is a selection process of RPSC through which candidates are selected for the various posts of the state. RPSC exams are quite similar to the UPSC exams as both are for civil services, and the same preparation can be extended for both the examinations. One of the most sought after posts in RPSC is the posts of Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS). In this article, we will give you complete details regarding the RPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020.
RPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020 (RAS)
Before registering for the RPSC 2020 examination, the candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria for the same. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be allowed to apply for the exam. The students who fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be eligible to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria for RPSC 2020 is as given below:
RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile: The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Age Limit
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Age Relaxation
|For SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) MALE||5 years|
|For SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) FEMALE||10 years|
|For Gen (FEMALE)||5 years|
|Widow or divorced woman||Age No Bar|
|General category PWD candidate||10 years|
|BC and SBC category PWD candidates||13 years|
|ST/ SC PWD Candidates||15 years|
- Educational Qualification
The candidate applying for RPSC RAS must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a government recognised university.
- Number of Attempts: There is no specific restriction on the number of attempts
If the candidates fulfil all the above-given criteria, they can apply for RPSC RAS 2020.
How to apply for RPSC RAS 2020?
- Visit the official portal of RPSC
- Register on the website using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number
- Candidates can apply for the exams after completing the One-Time-Registration
- Login to the website using your registration number and password.
- Locate the “RAS 2020 Notification link” and click on it
- Check the complete detail of the official advertisement of RAS 2020
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE.” An application form will appear.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details like your basic information, contact details, educational details etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport size photograph and signature
- Choose a payment method, i.e., offline or online and complete the payment.
- Finally, submit the application form
- Save the application form as a PDF for future reference.
- You may also download it for future use