SSC JE 2020 Exam is scheduled to be held from September 1, 2020, to September 4, 2020. The application process has four major steps- registering on the official website, filling the application form, uploading the documents, and making the payment for the application fee. In this article, you will get complete details regarding the SSC JE Application Form 2020.
SSC JE Application Form
Before applying for the SSC JE, the candidates must carefully check the SSC JE Eligibility Criteria as only the candidates who fulfil the criteria will be eligible to apply for the examination. The application process was conducted in the online mode only, and the candidates could apply for the examination through the official website of SSC.
Prerequisites for filling the SSC JE Application Form
|Valid Email Id and Valid Mobile Number||A computer with good Internet connectivity|
|A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or UPI or PAYTM Service||Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 20 – 50 Kbs)|
|Class 10th certificate||Class 12th mark sheet|
|Caste Certificate for SC or ST||Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 – 20 Kbs)|
|Birth certificate for age proof||Class XII mark sheet/certificate|
|Identity proof of the candidate||Citizenship certificate/Passport of both the parents|
|Testimonial (if required)||–|
How to Apply for SSC JE 2020?
Online Application PART – I
- Visit the official – ssc.nic.in
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- Enter the necessary certifications, for example, aadhaar number/Identity card number, name, scholarly subtleties, portable number, email ID, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth according to your registration endorsement.
- Save the subtleties and affirm your portable number through OTP as the testing authority will send a Registration number on it.
- Login again and fill the other asked subtleties, for example, category, and nationality.
- Upload scanned photo and signature according to the measurements specified out by the testing authority.
|Documents||Dimensions||format||Size (Width X Height)|
|Photograph||20 – 50 Kbs||JPEG||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||10 – 20 Kbs||JPEG||4 cm X 3 cm|
- On completion, go through the application form and then click on final submit.
Online Application – PART II
- Here, login with your enrolment number and password.
- Click on ‘Apply for Junior Engineer’
- Further, give your test centre inclinations upto 3.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ and submit it to continue further.
SSC JE Application Fee
- Make a payment of Rs 100-/.
- Reserved category is exempted from application fee.
- Online – BHIM UPI, Debit/Credit Card and Net banking
- Offline – Download the e-challan and submit it alongside expenses at any SBI bank office.
SSC JE Application Form Discrepancy
For any further assistance, you may concern with the exam authority as mentioned below –
SSC Regional Director (NR)
SSC Helpline Number: 011-64715222, 011-65570666
People are also reading: