SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019: The SSC Stenographer Application Form has been released now, Candidates can Fill the Application Form in the Online Mode only, there is no other mode to fill the Application From. Candidates can fill the Application form from the Official website of the Authority. The Application Form available from 20th September 2019 to 18th October 2019.
SSC Stenographer Application Form
SSC Stenographer Application Form has been released now, Click Here to Fill the online application form.
SSC Stenographer official notification has been released now, Click Here to check.
SSC Stenographer Heighlight 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Examination|
|Name of posts||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
|Category||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019-20
SSC has been released the Application Form for the Steno Grade C and D. the Online Application Form has been released on 20th September 2019, and the last date of filling the application form is 18th October 2019.
- The Application Form is available in the online mode only.
- Filling the Application Form starts from 20th September 2019.
- Last Date of filling the Application Form is 18th October 2019.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100/- for General Category Candidates.
Candidates can follow the below steps to Fill the Application Form.
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Apply link and choose SSC Stenographer in the new window
- Under the examination link, click on the Part 1 Registration
- Fill the details such as Personal Details, Name of the center and code, Complete Postal Address, Education Qualification, Details of Work Experience, and Departmental Status
- Click on the Submit button
- After clicking on the button, registration ID will be generated. Students can download and take the printout of registration ID for their future reference.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- For uploading the documents, students need to login to the Registration II portal using the Registration ID generate at the time of Part I Registration
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature
- The image should be in JPG format and is of 8 bit only
- Size of the photograph must be between 4 kb-12kb.
- Size of the image file must be between 1kn-12kb
Step 3: Payment of Application Fees
- Students can obtain the application form by submitting the application fees of amount INR 100.
- The fees can be paid either in online or offline mode.
- Online fees can be paid using (Credit/ Debit card or SBI Net Banking) or offline fee is paid using SBI challan payment
Step 4: Form Submission
- After paying the application fees, click on the final submit button
- Students must verify all the details before clicking on final submission
- Once the form is submitted, students can download and keep it safe till the admission process ends.
- The Required fee is Rs 100.
- No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
The Examination will be held in the Online Mode (Computer Based Examination). The examination will be held in between 5th May 2020 to 7th May 2020. Check Exam Pattern below;
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice online examination.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.