The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the UKSEE examination. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria are the set of requirements that the candidate must fulfil to be eligible to apply for the exam. This article will give you complete information regarding the UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020.
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria
- Must be from Uttarakhand state.
- Applicants eligible if they have cleared the exam from Uttarakhand Technical Board or Universities.
- If applicants qualify the exam from another state but have a domicile of Uttarakhand is eligible.
- Must possess B.Sc degree from a recognized university with mandatory subject mathematics in class 12th.
- In this respective branch, must possess diploma certificate from AICTE.
- Marks weightage from General is at least 45 % and 40 % for reserved.
Pharmacy (1st year & Lateral Entry)
- In class 12 – must possess Physics and Chemistry along with any one of these – Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Must score 45 % in core subjects and for reserved it is 40 % in the core.
- Must possess diploma certificate by AICTE.
- Must be at least school pass out from the recognized board.
- General category 45 % and reserved 40 % marks necessary.
- Must be a graduate along with mandatory subject mathematics in 10+2.
- To be eligible must possess 50 % for general and 45 % for reserved.
MCA (lateral entry)
- Must be a BCA or B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holder along with mandatory subject mathematics in 10+2.
- Must score 50 % for general and 45 % marks for reserved.
- Must be a graduate in a relevant degree.
- Must obtain 50 % for general and 45 % for reserved.
- Must be a 3-year graduate degree holder in BCA, B.Sc (IT/CS) along with mandatory subject mathematics in 10+2.
- For general 50 % and reserved 45 % necessary.
- For general 55 % must be in B.Pharm degree and for reserved 50 % in the same.
- GPAT Qualifiers is directly eligible to attend UKSEE Counselling without attempting it.