AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 has been extended until 20 May 2020. The authorities have not released any further notification regarding the exam. AP EAMCET is the abbreviation for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is the authority that organizes it on behalf of APSCHE. In this article, you will get complete information regarding the AP EAMCET Application Form 2020.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
The candidates who wish to appear for the AP EAMCET examination must fill the application form to appear for the examination. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the application form.
- The candidates can fill the AP EAMCET Application form in the online mode only through the official website of AP EAMCET.
- The application form of the exam was released on 29 February 2020.
- The last date for applying for the exam has been extended to 20 May 2020.
- The correction window for rectifying any errors in the application form will begin soon.
- The candidates will also have to upload the scanned copies of their documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the details very carefully and as per their official documents.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the form to the university.
- The application fee for the process will also have to be submitted online only.
- The application fee will be non-refundable
AP EAMCET Application Fee
The application fee for the AP EAMCET exam varies based on the course opted by the candidate. The application fee is as given below:
|Agriculture / Medical||INR 500|
|Any two streams||INR 1000|
Important Dates regarding the Application Form
|Notification of AP EAMCET 2020||27 February 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||29 February 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||20 May 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of INR 500||To be notified soon|
|Correction Window||To be notified soon|
|Last date for submitting online applications with late fee of INR 1000||To be notified soon|
|Last date for receipt of applying with late fee of INR 5000||To be notified soon|
How to apply for AP EAMCET?
The application form is the first step towards the AP EAMCET exam. The candidates should successfully submit the application form to be able to appear in the examination. However, filling the application form can be a little tricky sometimes. Therefore, the candidates who are facing any difficulty while filling the application form can follow the steps given below:
Step 1 – Pay application fee
Step 2 – Enter details in the form
Step 3 – Upload scanned copies of documents.
Step 4 – Download and Print the Application Form