- AP EAMCET Application Form was released on April 2023.
- Candidates can fill in the form by visiting the official website.
The authorities have not released any further notification regarding the exam. AP EAMCET is the abbreviation for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is the authority that organizes it on behalf of APSCHE.
This article will give you complete information regarding the AP EAMCET Application Form 2023.
AP EAMCET Application Form
The candidates who wish to appear for the AP EAMCET examination must fill the application form to appear for the examination. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form.
- The candidates can fill out the AP EAMCET Application form in online mode only through the official website of AP EAMCET.
- The application form of the exam was released on April 2023.
- The last date for applying for the exam is May 2023.
- The correction window for rectifying any errors in the application form will begin soon.
- The candidates must also upload scanned copies of their documents, such as passport-size photographs and signatures.
- They are advised to fill all the details carefully and per their official documents.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the form to the university.
- The application fee for the process will also have to be submitted online only.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
AP EAMCET Application Fee
The application fee for the AP EAMCET exam varies based on the course opted by the candidate. The application fee is as given below:
|Agriculture / Medical||INR 500|
|Any two streams||INR 1000|
Important Dates regarding the Application Form
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Notification Release||April 2023|
|Starting of the application process||2nd Week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||last Week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee||2nd week of June 2023|
|Availability of Mock Test||June 2023|
|Application correction window||4th week of June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||July 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Exam||1st week of July 2023|
|Answer Key||2nd Week of July 2023|
|Last date to submission of objections against the answer key||3rd Week of July 2023|
|AP EAMCET Result||August 2023|
|Counselling Begins||August 2023|
How to apply for AP EAMCET?
The application form is the first step towards the AP EAMCET exam. The candidates should successfully submit the application form to be able to appear in the examination. However, filling out the application form can be a little tricky sometimes. Therefore, the candidates who are facing any difficulty while filling the application form can follow the steps given below:
Step 1 – Pay the application fee.
Step 2 – Enter details in the form.
Step 3 – Upload scanned copies of documents.
Step 4 – Download and Print the Application Form.
As the application process is ongoing, the candidates are requested to fill out the forms as soon as possible. We advise you to avoid filling out the form at the last moment to avoid any hassle.
This article tried to give you complete knowledge regarding AP EAMCET 2023. We hope that this information helps you in the best way possible.