CTET Cutoff will be released by CBSE Board on the official website soon after the CTET Result declaration. The qualifying marks for General/EWS are 90 and for OBC/ST/SC category is 82.5.
- The CTET Cut off will be released category-wise.
- Those who qualify the CTET Exam or score 60 % marks in CTET Exam are eligible to get the CTET Eligibility Certificate.
- The CTET Eligibility Certificate valid till 7 years from the date of CTET Result declaration.
- If the one who wants to improve their score can, again and again, appear for the CTET Exam. There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
CTET Cut Off 2020 July session
CTET Cut off December 2019
CTET December 2019 Pass Percentage
|Candidates Registered in Paper 1||16,46,620|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 1||14,13,390|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 1||2,47,386|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 1||17.50%|
|Candidates Registered in Paper 2||11,85,500|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 2||9,91,755|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 2||2,94,899|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 2||29.73%|
CTET Cut off July 2019
CTET July 2019 Pass Percentage
|Candidates Registered in paper 1||16,56,091|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 1||13,59,478|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 1||2,14,658|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 1||15.78%|
|Candidates Registered in Paper 2||12,66,136|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 2||10,17,553|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 2||1,37,172|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 2||13.48%|
Previous Years’ CTET Cutoffs for Paper-I and II
|Categories||CTET Cutoff 2018|
CTET 2016 Cut off
CTET 2015 Cut off
CTET 2014 Cut off
Factors Determining CTET Cut off
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
How to Check CTET Cutoff 2020?
- Visit ctet.nic.in
- Click on ‘CTET Cut off’
- Enter the required credentials
- The cut off of the CTET Exam will be displayed on your screen.
People are also reading: