BPSC Admit Card 2023 [Released]: Download 67th BPSC Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card through the official website for the exam. The authority made 888 exam centres in 35 districts across Bihar State. The question paper will be asked in objective type, which is carrying questions from General Studies Subjects.
Through this article, you will get complete information about BPSC Admit Card, BPSC 67th Hall Ticket, and the complete procedure to download BPSC Admit Card.
BPSC Admit Card 2023
The hall ticket for BPSC 67th Combined Examination will be made available a few days before the examination. Candidates can download it till the date of the exam, and after that, no one will be able to download it. It is advised to the candidates that they shall not wait for the last-minute rush and download the e-hall ticket immediately before closing the link.
BPSC Admit Card Date
|BPSC Notification Release Date||September, 2023|
|Commencement of Online Application||September , 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||November, 2023|
|Admit Card Download Date||10-15 days prior to commencement of exam|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Result||To be notified soon|
Note: The authority will not send the BPSC Admit Card/BPSC 67th Combined Prelims Examination Hall Ticket via post or offline mode.
Only those candidates will able to download BPSC Prelims Examination Hall Ticket who have successfully registered while the registration process was going on.
If any candidate’s detail is found incorrect while verifying in the examination hall, then the candidature will be canceled. So if your admit card is issued even after entering the incorrect details in the application form while filling it, it will definitely be canceled at the time of verification.
How to download BPSC Admit Card/BPSC Hall Ticket for Preliminary Examination?
Here you will get complete information about how to download BPSC Admit Card:
- First candidates need to visit the official website of the BPSC which is given above.
- Candidates need to log in through their username and password which are issued during registration.
- Once candidates log in through the given credentials, then you need to click on the Admit Card box.
- Candidates need to download admit cards and take a printout copy of the hall ticket into the A4 size paper only.
- On the admit card, you will get two pieces of information. One is about the candidate’s details and the other is about the instruction which candidates need to follow.
- If in case candidates find any discrepancy in the admit card, then they must contact the official authority or conducting authority immediately.
Phone Number: 0612-2215795, +91-9297739013
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road),
Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR)
The official contact number works only on the prescribed given time period which will be from Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Except government holidays).
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Exam Center
- Place of the Examination
- Exam Dates
- Day of the Examination
- Candidate Photograph
- Candidate Signature.
Important Documents to be Carried
We advise all the candidates to carry at least one of the below-mentioned documents on the examination day:
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID.
BPSC Exam Centres 2023
* – The exam centres can change as per the modification done by the official authorities. Stay tuned with us to get notified of any such update.
Admit card is an extremely important piece of document. Without this document, candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall. It has your personal details as well as the details about the exam.
This article gives you a detailed account of the BPSC admit card 2023. We hope that the information helps you in the best way possible.
People are also reading: