CBSE 10th Result: CBSE 10th Result will be release on 29th May 2018. CBSE result will be available only in online mode. The CBSE result will be release by Central Board of Secondary Education on it’s official website. The exam was successfully conducted from March 5th – April 4. CBSE already released the result for CBSE 12th result on 26th May 2018.
CBSE 10th Result
Central Board of Secondary education will released the CBSE 10th Result on 29th May 2018. the result will be released only in the online mode. candidates can check their result on the official website of the CBSE. the Exam was held from March 5th – April 4. Students can check their result by entering the “Roll No”, “Date of Birth” and by entering the “School Name”.
How to Check CBSE 10th Result?
Students may follow the following steps to check CBSE Result:
- Visit the CBSE Official Website ( Link Provide Above).
- The Result Page will be open on the new screen.
- Fill the required details such as ” Roll No”, “Date of Birth” and ” School Name”.
- Then Click the “Submit button”.
- The result will be display on your Screen.
- Download the result and Save it for the future use.
CGPA Grading System for CBSE 10th Result
Check here grading system to calculate the marks in percentage:
|A-1||91 to 100||10|
|A-2||81 to 90||9|
|B-1||71 to 80||8|
|B-2||61 to 70||7|
|C-1||51 to 60||6|
|C-2||41 to 50||5|
|D||33 to 40||4|
|E-1||21 to 32||NONE|
|E-2||00 to 20||NONE|
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.