The CDS Examination is held at 41 centres across the nation. With the exception of Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur, there is some limit on the number of candidates at other CDS Exam Centers 2020.
CDS Exam Centers
CDS 2020 Exam Center is assigned on first-cum-first-serve basis. Once the CDS Exam center is selected and frozen by the UPSC Authority, then there is no availability of change in centers.
Aspirants, who don’t get an ideal CDS 2020 Exam Center because of the fixed allotment, the candidate can send a duly signed written request to the J.S. (Exam).
The Union Public Service Commission saves the rights to change the CDS Exam Centers to its watchfulness relying on the circumstance.
CDS Exam Centers List 2020
The table below gives the list of 41 CDS 2020 Exam Centers across India arranged alphabetically:
|CDS 2020 Exam Center||State||CDS 2020 Exam Center||State|
|Allahabad||Uttar Pradesh||Madurai||Tamil Nadu|
|Chennai||Tamil Nadu||Port Blair||Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|Gangtok||Sikkim||Srinagar||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir||Visakhapatnam||Andhra Pradesh|
Change of CDS Exam Center 2020
- The applicants need to pick the CDS 2020 Exam Center during the CDS 2020 Registration.
- Once the CDS 2020 Exam Center is filled and justified by the UPSC Authority, then there is no back out or availability of change in the CDS Exam Center.
- In any case, the candidate can send an appropriately marked composed solicitation to the J.S. (Test), UPSC for change of CDS 2020 Exam Center towards its thought dependent on its legitimacy.
- By the means of CDS Admit Card 2020, the candidate will be notified about their CDS Exam Center.
- The candidates should cautiously settle on the decision of the CDS 2020 Exam Center while filling the CDS 2020 Application Form.
- No aspirant must answer to some other Test Center aside from the CDS 2020 Test center mentioned in the CDS 2020 Admit Card.
- By chance that any candidate neglects to arrive at the allocated CDS Test center on schedule or arrives at an alternate test center for CDS test then his/her candidature will be dropped.
Instructions to be followed at CDS 2020 Exam Center
- Applicants can’t change their allocated CDS test centre 2020 under any conditions.
- Candidates can discover the name, address, and code of their assigned test community marks on the CDS admit card 2020.
- CDS 2020 Exam Centers have a limit on the number of candidates except for Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur.
- Candidates should fill CDS application form 2020 right on time to get test centres of their inclination.
- Aspirants are required to report at the allocated CDS test center 2020 on the test day on the predetermined time
- Candidates need to report right on time to CDS 2020 test communities before one hour of initiation of the test.
- Assignment of UPSC CDS test centres 2020 has been done on ‘first apply, first dispense’ premise, in view of the limit of a specific place, when the limit is full, the applicants have been designated other test communities according to their second and third inclinations.
Items permitted inside CDS Examination Hall
- Clean and clear blank Clipboard/ Hardboard.
- To mark responses in the OMR sheet – Black ballpoint pen
Items Not Permitted Inside CDS Exam Hall
- Loose sheets
- Electronic or any other calculators
- Mathematical and drawing instruments
- Log tables
- Stencils of maps
- Slide rules
- Test booklets
- Rough sheets from earlier sessions
- Electronics like mobile phones, Bluetooth, pagers or any other communication devices
Breaching of Examination Rules for CDS 2020
- The candidates who are proclaimed liable by the commission of the accompanying will be carefully punished by the Commission:
- The candidates who are found mimicking or secure pantomime by any individual will be rebuffed harshly.
- The candidates must not present any bogus/altered reports.
- The candidates must not get any help for his/her candidature using any and all means.
- Utilizing any sort of uncalled for implies during the test are restricted.
- The applicants can be punished because of composing superfluous issue (foul language or explicit issue)
- Misconduct with anybody inside the test is culpable
- Provocation or any substantial damage to the staff utilized by the commission at the CDS 2020 test community.
- Having or utilizing cell phones, pager or any electronic/specialized gadget inside the test lobby.