IBPS RRB Preparation Tips
What is IBPS RRB Exam?
IBPS, or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, conducts the RRB Common Written Exam (CWE).
This exam is conducted for recruitment to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) or Gramin Banks.
IBPS organizes the RRB Exam annually primarily to recruit Officers & Office Assistants in various Regional Rural Banks across the country. This exam is organized only in the online mode.
The online examination will be held in two phases: Preliminary and Main.
IBPS RRB Exam 2022: Important Dates
|IBPS RRB Notification 2022||06th June 2022|
|Online Application Started||07th June 2022|
|Online Applications Ended||27th June 2022|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2022||16th July 2022|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam||07th, 13th, and 14th August 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Admit Card 2022||22nd July 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam||20th & 21st August 2022|
To perform the test, aspirants require an elevated level of information and abilities. They should have an ideal report plan and a keen direction to split the test. Candidates must plan for the test so that no point is left immaculate. IBPS RRB test requires much difficult work, practice, dedication, and broad arrangements. Remember to take a rest and revive. Be certain, quiet, and sure.
To help improve the test, we have given some IBPS RRB Preparation Tips.
IBPS RRB Preparation Tips
- Create your own timetable for IBPS RRB Exam and follow it properly.
- Collect information and divide them equally as per your time.
- Gather the mock papers and solve them.
- Utilize your time effectively, and you shall certainly score good grades in your IBPS RRB examination.
- You can study for a short duration when you wake up.
- Take short breaks of 15 minutes between studies.
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid junk food and a heavy diet.
- Be calm in your mind, increase inner peace, confidence, and concentration power.
- Get a sound sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Revise every topic thoroughly.
- For last-minute preparation, make separate notes.
- Lastly, revise all the main topics.
Understanding the Exam Pattern
- Before preparing for IBPS RRB Examination, candidates need to review the exam pattern of the IBPS RRB examination.
- Never skip understanding the difficulty level of the examination.
- Learn about the total number of questions asked in the exam.
- Focus on the total time duration.
- Understand the marking scheme of the paper.
Solving Sample Papers
- Candidates need to attempt a lot of previous year’s question papers.
- It provides you with an idea about the difficulty level.
- It helps to understand which topics have more weightage.
- Make your own notes.
- At the time of the revision, it will help you revise easily.
Attempt Mock Tests
- Take a mock test – build up the preparation level of the study.
- Candidates can evaluate their speed and accuracy.
- It familiarises the students with the environment and pressure built during taking the exam.
- Candidates get a rough idea of the questions asked in the exam.
As evident, preparation for any examination must be diligent. The same applies to the preparation for the IBPS RRB examination. As the official notification is out for the exam, we advise you to gear up your preparation and give your best!