IIT JAM Application Form 2023
The IIT JAM Application form 2023 will be released in September 2022. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. Here in this post, we have explained the IIT JAM Application process in detail.
IIT JAM Application Form Overview
- The application forms will be available till October 2022 (tentatively) on the official website.
- Every year over 60,000+ candidates register for the exam. As per past trends, the IIT JAM exam 2023 will be held in the 2nd week of February 2023.
- The application fees for each paper is ₹750 for women and candidates belonging to SC/ST category. For candidates belonging to the general category, it is ₹1500. If you want to apply for 2 papers, the fee is INR 1050 and INR 2100 respectively.
- The IIT JAM application form correction window 2023 will be activated one week after the registration ends. However, candidates can only edit a few minor details like exam city, gender, category, test papers, etc., by paying the additional fee.
IIT JAM Application Form Dates
The important IIT JAM exam dates for the application form have been tabulated below:
|Release of Application Form||First week of September 2022|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||October 2022|
|IIT JAM Form Correction||Last week of October 2022|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||Second week of February 2023|
IIT JAM Application Fee 2023
The application fee for the exam has been tabulated below:
|Category of the Candidate||Fee for One Test Paper||Fee for Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 750||INR 1050|
|Others||INR 1500||INR 2100|
How to Fill the Admission Form 2023?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the admission form for IIT JAM 2023:
- Go to the official website of JOAPS.
- Log into the JOAPS website using your credentials.
- Click on the “Application Form for Admission”
- Fill your choice of courses and colleges.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application for admission form fee which is INR 600.
- Submit the admission form and take a printout of the confirmation page.
How to apply for IIT JAM 2023?
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the IIT JAM Application Form:
- Visit the official website
- Register yourself by entering basic details like name, and contact details and choose a password.
- Log in using your credentials
- Click on “Fill the Application Form”
- Enter all the details asked in the IIT JAM Form
- Upload scanned copies of your passport size photo and signature.
- The candidates can make the payment of the application fee for IIT JAM through internet banking/debit card/credit card.
- After the successful fee payment, a confirmation will appear.
- Save the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference.
Documents required to fill the application form
- The applicants must keep the following documents handy while filling the application form:
- Active mobile number
- A valid and active email address
- A photo ID Proof
- A scanned copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copies of candidate’s Class X and XII mark sheets
- Scanned copy last exam’s mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph & signature.
Candidates who want to appear for the IIT JAM exam must fill the application form. The application form will be released on the official website. However, the dates are yet to be released.
Here in this post, we have explained the IIT JAM application form 2023 in detail.
People are also reading: