Management courses give candidates a wide establishment in themes identifying with business, funds, financial matters, and advertising. Most management degrees have an exceptionally general center, with chances to accomplish specialized work and expert tasks included as a component of the program.
For those increasingly intrigued by the hypothesis which goes into advising approaches and best practices in management, there are additionally more research-orientated management degrees to browse. Regardless of whether you need to become familiar with management yet are uncertain about which segment you need to work in, or need to investigate a specific management specialization as far as the job, (for example, HR management) or industry, there are a lot of degrees accessible to help launch your management vocation.
The interest for management experts in pretty much every segment of human action implies you’ll locate an immense scope of management degree programs accessible, including many instructed as consolidated distinctions or joint projects, (for example, business and management, management and promoting, management and arithmetic, management with worldwide business, management with manageability). Check more details about Management Courses below.
What are Management Courses?
Business Management is that part of education that gives information and preparation relating to arranging, execution, oversight, and examination of business undertakings. In this field of training, one finds out about the foundation of an organization or an association, and different utilitarian levels, for example, creation, budgetary, authoritative, HR, deals and advertising and others. Business Management is available to candidates from all streams.
Profession scope in the wake of finishing a business management degree course is enormous with an assortment of administrative job opportunities on offer at junior just as senior level. Subsequent to finishing a college class, a competitor is employed as an official across practical zones, and in the wake of finishing a postgraduation course in business management, a candidate is recruited at the administrative level.
Management isn’t just one of the activity situated courses, yet in addition, a top of the looked-for fields among the candidates. By the developing innovation of instruction and polished methodology, candidates are pulled in to the corporate segments of the associations.
Courses and Programs in Management
The following courses are available for students who wish to make a career in the management domain.
- B.Com (Management)
- Sc (management)
- BA (management)
- BBA+DBA (specialization)
- BCA+E- MBA
However, BBA and MBA remain at the top of the list of the most popular Management Courses.
For undergraduate Courses: The candidates applying for the management course must have cleared the minimum qualification eligibility, which is Class XII or equivalent from a recognized institution.
For postgraduation Courses: For admission to master’s courses in the management field, the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree.
For Ph.D: For admission to Ph.D. or M.Phil in management, the applicant should have a master’s degree in management.
The process of admission varies from course to course. The admission and selection process varies for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Admission is generally made on the basis of rank in the entrance exam. Some programs also consider the aggregate of Class XII for providing admission. The candidates have to apply for the entrance exams if they wish to pursue a management degree.
Entrance Exams for UG Courses
- AIMA UGAT
- BVP BUMAT
- DU JAT
- IIM Indore IPM
- IIM Rohtak IPM
- IPU CET BBA
- Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)
- NMIMS NPAT
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) BBA
Entrance Exams for PG Courses
- AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- AMU MBA Entrance Exam
- APIIT NAT
- Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)
- BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- GSIB Entrance Test (GET)
- Hyderabad Business School (HBSAT)
- IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- IGNOU OPENMAT
- IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam
- IRMA Social Concern Test
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)
- KIITEE Management Entrance Examination for KSOM MBA
- KMAT Kerala (MBA)
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- MICA – FPM-C | PGDM-C (MICAT)
- NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)
- PIM-MAT (MBA) Admission
- Punjab MET
- SRCC GBO
- SRM Joint Entrance Examination- Management (SRMJEEM)
- Symbiosis Indore MBA (SAET)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Test)
- UPES Management Entrance Test (MET)
- Uttarakhand Open University MBA Entrance Test
- VMOU MBA Entrance Test
- WBUT Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
University-Level Entrance Exams for PG Courses
- Alagappa University Ph.D. Entrance Exam
- Aligarh Muslim University Ph.D. Entrance exam
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior Ph.D. Admission Test
- BITS Pilani Ph.D. Entrance Examination
- Common Aptitude Test
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University Ph.D. entrance test
- GATE ( in some institutions only)
- IIIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission Test
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Entrance Exam
- Institute for Financial Management and Research Chennai Ph.D. Entrance Test
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad Entrance Exam
- Research management aptitude test R-MAT
- Symbiosis University Ph.D. entrance examination
- UGC NET
- The University of Pune Ph.D. in Management Entrance Exam
- Xavier Aptitude Test
- XIMB-RAT (Research Aptitude Test)
Jobs and Future Scope
The opportunities, as well as the demand for the MBA course, are expanding step by step. MBA is one of the challenging task-oriented proficient programs which has emerged as the most sought-after course by the candidates. When you have finished your degree, you have an incredible opening to work in the modern world. You may be provided with the role of the administrator or official in terms of the assignment.
The management term is generally fit to the supervisors, and that is the reason it is, where you can reach on the highest point of the stature as quickly as time permits by utilizing your authority and working capability. An MBA proficient consistently assumes a fundamental job in their organization and this is the reason. The Job Roles offered to management students have been mentioned below:
- Account Manager
- Actuarial analyst
- Area Sales Manager
- Assistant human Resources Manager
- Business adviser
- Business analyst
- Business Analyst (IT)
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Chartered management accountant
- Construction manager
- Corporate investment banker
- Costs lawyer
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Environmental engineer
- Executive Assistant
- External auditor
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Forensic accountant
- Human Resource Generalist
- Human Resources Manager
- Human resources officer
- Insurance underwriter
- Logistics and distribution manager
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Mortgage adviser
- Operations Manager
- Project manager
- Project Manager (IT)
- Regional Sales Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Retail manager
- Risk manager
- Sales executive
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Sales Executive
- Supply chain manager
- Systems analyst
- Urban designer
Top Recruiters of Management Students
- 99 Acres
- Allied Digital Services Ltd
- American Express Banking Corp.
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Capital IQ.
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance
- Cipy Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- CRISIL Global Research & Analytics
- Drshti Strategic Research Services Pvt. Ltd
- Fabtech Projects and Engineers Ltd.
- Federal Bank.
- Fractal Analytics Ltd.
- GG Dandekar Machine Works Ltd.
- HCL Infosystems Ltd
- ICICI Securities
- Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Kalpataru Ltd.
- Kama Schechter Jewellery Pvt. Ltd.
- Mansukh Securities and Finance
- Net Profit Consultancy
- Optimus Global Services Ltd. (A Polaris Company)
- Randstad India Ltd.
- Rane Group.
- Reliance Digital
- Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
- Smart Cube
- VRS Software
- Walk Water Talent Advisors, Pvt. Ltd.
Management courses give candidates a wide establishment in themes identifying with business, funds, financial matters, and advertising. Many colleges offer various management courses like BBA, BFT, BHM, BA, MBA, PGDBA, PGDM, etc.
Here is a complete guide on the Management courses for you.
People are also reading: