The SBI Clerk Exam will be conducted by the State bank of India. Every Year lakhs of the students appear in the exam, the authorities will release the exam notification in the 1st week of May 2022 on the official website. Those who wish to appear for the exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Here are the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
State Bank of India has released the Eligibility Criteria for the exam, check below –
Age Limit Criteria
- 3 Years of age relaxation for OBC Category.
- 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST Category.
- 10 years of age relaxation for PwD (General) Category.
- 15 years of age relaxation for PwD (SC/ST) Category.
- 13 years of age relaxation for the PwD (OBC) Category.
- 5 years of age relaxation for J&K domicile between January 1, 1980, and December 31, 1989.
- 7 years of age relaxation for widows, who are not re-married.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Must be a graduate degree holder.
- At least 50 % should be scored in class 10.
- Final year is also eligible for the exam if only they can provide proof of passing.
- Must be well versed in both reading and writing of English Language.
To be eligible for SBI Clerk Professional must possess a valid certificate of to be Indian or a proof to be settled permanently in India.
- General – 42 %
- EWS – 10 %
- SC – 15 %
- ST – 9 %
- OBC – 26 %
- DXS (Disabled Ex-Servicemen) – 4.5 %
- PWD – 4 %
Candidates who want to appear for the SBI Clerk 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria. If they fail to do so, their application will be rejected.
Here is the SBI Clerk eligibility criteria 2022 in detail.
People are also reading: