SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 Check the Latest Syllabus of SSC CPO 2023
SSC CPO (Central Police Organization ) Exam Dates 2023-24 are yet to be released. SSC conducts the CPO Exam for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts, and Sub Inspector Posts.
Candidates must remember that going through the SSC CPO syllabus diligently is an important part of the preparation.
In this article, we will discuss the SSC CPO Syllabus 2023-24.
SSC CPO Highlights
|Name of the Exam||SSC CPO 2023|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post||Sub-Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)|
|Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|Salary||INR 35,400 to 1,12,400 /-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Gen/OBC- INR 100/-|
|Negative Marking||Paper-I & II – 0.25|
SSC CPO Syllabus
Here we are discussing the SSC CPO Syllabus. Candidates must check the syllabus and exam pattern before appearing in the SSC CPO Examination. So here is the detailed syllabus:
SSC CPO Syllabus: Paper-1
SSC CPO syllabus for Paper-1 consists of 4 sections:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability.
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Comprehension.
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning: analogies, similarities, and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, figural classification, arithmetic number series.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: series, coding, decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, SpaceVisualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of center codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
2. General Awareness
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. English Comprehension
SSC CPO Paper-II Syllabus
English Language & Comprehension
Those Candidates who clear Paper-1 can appear in the SSC CPO Paper 2. Paper 2 tests the candidate’s understanding of the English Language based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles, etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases, and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension, etc.
The syllabus is an integral part of all examinations. Do not skip understanding the SSC CPO exam syllabus in detail before starting your preparation.
This article provides you with the complete syllabus of the SSC CPO exam. Give in your best and you shall succeed!
Stay tuned with us for the latest updates!
People are also reading: