- UKSEE Application Form is expected to be released in the month of September 2022 but there has been no information from the conducting authority regarding it.
The examination is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) for providing admission to the first year B.Pharm, MCA, BHMCT programs and second year MCA, B.Pharm, B.Tech programs.
The application form will be available via online mode only. The process includes filling out the candidate’s details, document uploading, and fee payment.
UKSEE Application Form 2022
The application form has not been released yet, however, the authorities will release the notification shortly.
How to apply for UKSEE Application Form?
Step 1: Online Registration
- Go to the official link uksee.uktech.ac.in.
- Click on the UKSEE 2022 link and apply online.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling out the application form.
- Then, click on “Proceed for Registration”.
- Enter all the registration details like mail ID and mobile number.
Step 2: Log in to Application Form
- After the successful registration, the registration ID will be generated.
- Note down the registration number and then click on “Log in”.
- During login, use registered no. and DOB.
- Fill the all personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, mobile no., email id, course applying for, etc.
- Fill your academic details & click on the “”save & continue”” button.
- Fill the all other details and then click on the “Submitted Button”.
Step 3: Upload Signature and Photograph
- Now, you have to upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Image size should be 35 x 45 mm, covering 75% of the face and signature size should be 20KB to 30 KB.
- Properly check the filled details & click on the “submit” button.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Now, make payment through online mode according to your category.
- After successful payment, take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- Personal details like name, valid Mobile Number, valid Mail ID, etc.
- Qualification details.
- Fill in the proper address for communication.
- Select the Examination center.
- Scanned image and signature. Image size should be 35 x 45 mm, covering 75% of the face and signature size should be 20KB to 30 KB.
- Images should be in JPG format.
UKSEE Application Form Correction
- No correction opportunity will be provided after the final submission of the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully without committing any mistakes.
UKSEE Application Fee
- The application fee for UKSEE will be Rs. 1500/- for the general category.
- The application fee for UKSEE will be Rs. 750/- for the SC/ST.
- The application fee can be paid via online mode only through net banking, debit card, and credit card.
The dates for the release of the application form will be released shortly on the official website. We will update you with the same. We hope that this article helps you to clear your doubts regarding the UKSEE application form 2022.