- The GATE CY Exam 2022 was conducted on February 6th, 2022, in the afternoon session.
- The final answer keys will be released on February 21st, 2022.
The GATE CY Exam was conducted in one session only. The official answer key of the GATE CY is yet to be released by the authorities.
Here, in this article, candidates can check the complete information of GATE CY Answer Key 2022.
GATE CY Answer Key 2022
- GATE CY Question Paper 2022: To be released soon
- GATE CY Answer Key 2022: To be released soon
|GATE 2022 CY Exam Date||February 6th, 2022|
|Release of GATE Answer Key||February 21st, 2022|
|Answer key challenge||First week of March 2022|
|Release of Final Answer Key||Third week of March 2022|
|GATE result date 2022||March 17th, 2022|
|Release of scorecard||Fourth week of March 2022|
How to Download GATE 2022 CY Answer Key?
IIT Kharagpur will soon release the GATE CY Answer Key 2022. You must check the answer key so as to calculate your probable score. Follow these steps to download the GATE CY Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official GOAPS website.
- Click on the link that displays ‘To view GATE 2022 Question Papers and Answer Keys Click here’
- Now search for the CY answer key and tap on the link that displays ‘click here’ and you will be redirected to a page where you will find the GATE CH Questions paper and answer key.
- Candidates can check the GATE official answer key and response here.
Details Mentioned on the GATE CY Response Sheet
Candidates can find the following details mentioned on their respective response sheets:
- Candidate’s roll number and photograph
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Center Name and code
- GATE Subject
- GATE Exam Date 2022
- Questions along with the options
- Question ID
- Status of the question- Answered or unanswered
- The option marked by the candidate
- Correct response
How to Calculate GATE Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question)
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers)
Previous Years’ Question Papers & Answer Keys
GATE CY Answer Key 2021
GATE Cut-off 2021
GATE Cut-off is the minimum mark to be eligible for admission to IITs and IISc. This is a factor in deciding whether or not has the candidates qualified for the exam. GATE cut-off marks vary stream-wise and category-wise. The cut-off marks are less for reserved category candidates as compared to the unreserved category candidates. The GATE cut-off for 2021 is tabulated below:
|S. No.||Paper Name||Paper Code||Qualifying Marks|
|4||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||28.5||25.6||19.0|
|7||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||28.8||25.9||19.2|
|11||Engineering Sciences Minor||XE||26.0||23.4||17.3|
|12||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF||37.1||33.3||24.7|
|15||Architecture and Planning||AR||34.8||31.3||23.2|
|16||Ecology and Evolution||EY||42.2||37.9||28.1|
|23||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI||36.6||32.9||24.4|
GATE CY 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE CY 2020 from the link provided below:
GATE CY 2019
GATE CY 2018
The analysis of previous years’ exams proves to be extremely beneficial for candidates. It gives an insight into the pattern and difficulty level of the respective exam. This article provides you with the data of the GATE CY exam 2022 along with the previous years’ trends.
Candidates are advised to perform a detailed analysis of the question papers during their preparation.
People are also reading: