The GATE CY Exam was conducted in one session only. The exam was held on 6th February 2021 in the afternoon session. The official answer key of the GATE CY has been released.
Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE CY Answer Key 2021.
GATE CY Answer Key 2021
- Click this link for the GATE CY question paper: GATE CY Question paper 2021
- Click this link for the GATE CY answer key: GATE CY Answer Key 2021
GATE 2021 Exam Dates
GATE 2021 Exam Dates has been released now, Check below;
Also Check: GATE Cutoff
GATE CY Answer Key 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the link provided below:
Chemistry engineering is one of the toughest subjects among the subjects of engineering. The subject code is CY that refers to chemical engineering.
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question)
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers)
Also Check: GATE CY Syllabus
GATE Cutoff 2021
GATE Cut off is the minimum mark to be eligible for admission to IITs and IISc. This is a factor in deciding whether or not has the candidates qualified for the exam. GATE cut-off marks vary stream-wise and category-wise. The cut-off marks are less for reserved category candidates as compared to the unreserved category candidates. The GATE cut off for 2021 is given below:
|S. No.||Paper Name||Paper Code||Qualifying Marks|
|4||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||28.5||25.6||19.0|
|7||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||28.8||25.9||19.2|
|11||Engineering Sciences Minor||XE||26.0||23.4||17.3|
|12||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF||37.1||33.3||24.7|
|15||Architecture and Planning||AR||34.8||31.3||23.2|
|16||Ecology and Evolution||EY||42.2||37.9||28.1|
|23||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI||36.6||32.9||24.4|
The analysis of previous years’ exams proves to be extremely beneficial for candidates. It gives an insight into the pattern and difficulty level of the respective exam. This article provides you with the data of the GATE CY exam 2021 along with the previous years’ trends.
Candidates are advised to perform a detailed analysis of the question papers during your preparation.