GATE EE Answer Key 2023 – Download Electrical Engineering Answer Key
GATE Electrical Engineering(EE) exam 2023 was held on February, 2023 in the afternoon session (14:30 PM-17:30 PM).
The EE paper was held in a single session. Different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum, and many more released the answer keys for different sessions. The GATE answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the test. Furthermore, it enables the contender to confirm their answers with the ones given by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions.
Here, in this article, candidates can check the complete information regarding the GATE EE Answer Key 2023.
GATE EE Answer Key 2023
- GATE EE Question Paper 2023: To be released soon
- GATE EE Answer Key 2023: To be released soon
|GATE 2023 EE Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|Release of GATE Answer Key||To be notified soon|
|Answer key challenge||To be notified soon|
|Release of Final Answer Key||To be notified soon|
|GATE result date 2023||To be notified soon|
|Release of scorecard||To be notified soon|
How to Download GATE 2023 EE Answer Key?
IIT Kharagpur will soon release the GATE EE Answer Key 2023. You must check the answer key so as to calculate your probable score. Follow these steps to download the GATE EE Answer Key 2023:
- Visit the official GOAPS website.
- Click on the link that displays ‘To view GATE 2023 Question Papers and Answer Keys Click here’
- Now search for the EE answer key and tap on the link that displays ‘click here’ and you will be redirected to a page where you will find the GATE EE Questions paper and answer key.
- Candidates can check the GATE official answer key and response here.
Details Mentioned on the GATE EE Response Sheet
Candidates can find the following details mentioned on their respective response sheets:
- Candidate’s roll number and photograph
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Center Name and code
- GATE Subject
- GATE Exam Date 2023
- Questions along with the options
- Question ID
- Status of the question- Answered or unanswered
- The option marked by the candidate
- Correct response
How to Calculate GATE Score using the Answer Keys
- With MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the marks gained on the correct answer and deduct the marks lost on incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE marks are the sum of the marks obtained for MCQs and the marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total Marks (1 mark for each question) + Total Marks (2 marks for each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total Marks (1 mark) + Total Marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 mark) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers).
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers) – 2/3 x (number of wrong answers).
Fee for Raising Objections Against GATE Answer Key 2023
The payment for raising objections for the GATE EE Answer key must be made through online mode. We have tabulated further information below:
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 500 per question|
|Foreign Candidates||The US $10 per question|
Previous Years’ Question Papers with Solutions
GATE EE 2021
The candidates can download the Answer Key, Question Paper, and analysis of GATE-EE, 2021 from the links provided below:
- Click here to check the GATE EE Question paper 2021.
- Click here to check the GATE EE Answer Key 2021.
- Click here to check the Analysis of GATE EE 2021.
GATE EE Exam Analysis 2021
GATE EE 2020
|Institute Name||PDF Link|
|Made Easy (Question Paper with Solutions)||Click here|
GATE EE 2019 (Official)
|GATE EE Question Paper 2019||Click here|
|GATE EE Answer Key 2019||Click here|
GATE EE 2018 (Official)
|GATE EE Question Paper 2018||Click here|
|GATE EE Answer Key 2018||Click here|
GATE Helpline 2023
For any kind of query candidates can contact with below details:
|ZONE||CONTACT ADDRESS||PHONE NUMBER||EMAIL ID|
Indian Institute of Science,
Bengaluru 560 012
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai 400 076
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati 781 039
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur 208 016
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
Kharagpur 721 302
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai 600 036
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee 247 667
This article gives you in-depth detail about the answer keys and question paper of the GATE EE 2023. Students must go through the previous years’ papers as it provides a fair idea about the gist of the exam. It helps to understand the pattern and the difficulty level too.
Hence, do not skip this part during your preparation.
People are also reading: