- GATE EC 2022 was held on February 6th, 2022 in the forenoon session (9:00 AM-12:00 PM)
The GATE EC paper consists of 65 questions. It is comprised of 1 mark and 2 marks questions. The answer key allows candidates to compare their answers to those provided by experts and compute their exam scores to determine their likely positions.
This article contains the complete Gate EC Answer Key 2022 information for candidates.
GATE EC Answer Key 2022
- GATE EC Question Paper 2022: To be released soon
- GATE EC Answer Key 2022: To be released soon
|GATE 2022 EC Exam Date||February 6th, 2022|
|Release of GATE Answer Key||Last week of February 2022|
|Answer key challenge||First week of March 2022|
|Release of Final Answer Key||Third week of March 2022|
|GATE result date 2022||March 17th, 2022|
|Release of scorecard||Fourth week of March 2022|
How to Download GATE 2022 EC Answer Key?
IIT Kharagpur will soon release the GATE EC Answer Key 2022. You must check the answer key so as to calculate your probable score. Follow these steps to download the GATE EC Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official GOAPS website.
- Click on the link that displays ‘To view GATE 2022 Question Papers and Answer Keys Click here’
- Now search for the EC answer key and tap on the link that displays ‘click here’ and you will be redirected to a page where you will find the GATE EC Questions paper and answer key.
- Candidates can check the GATE official answer key and response here.
Details Mentioned on the GATE EC Response Sheet
Candidates can find the following details mentioned on their respective response sheets:
- Candidate’s roll number and photograph
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Center Name and code
- GATE Subject
- GATE Exam Date 2022
- Questions along with the options
- Question ID
- Status of the question- Answered or unanswered
- The option marked by the candidate
- Correct response
How to Calculate GATE Score using the Answer Keys
- With MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the marks gained on the correct answer and deduct the marks lost on incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE marks are the sum of the marks obtained for MCQs and the marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total Marks (1 mark for each question) + Total Marks (2 marks for each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total Marks (1 mark) + Total Marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 mark) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers).
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers) – 2/3 x (number of wrong answers).
Fee for Raising Objections Against GATE Answer Key 2022
The payment for raising objections for the GATE EC Answer key must be made through online mode. We have tabulated further information below:
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 500 per question|
|Foreign Candidates||The US $10 per question|
Previous Years’ Question Papers with Solutions
GATE EC Answer Key 2021
GATE EC Paper Analysis 2021
The GATE EC Paper Analysis is given below:
- The exam was conducted from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- The Maths, General Aptitude, Analog Circuits, and EDC sections were fairly easy.
- Engineering Mathematics and Analog Circuits held the ten-point questions.
- Control system and electronic devices comprised 12 point questions. These questions were fairly difficult.
- Network, Signal, and System had 6 marks questions.
- The overall exam was of moderate to tough level.
GATE EC Question Paper & Answer Key 2020
GATE EC Question Paper & Answer Key 2019
GATE EC Question Paper and Answer Key 2018
GATE Helpline 2022
For any kind of query candidates can contact with below details:
|ZONE||CONTACT ADDRESS||PHONE NUMBER||EMAIL ID|
Indian Institute of Science,
Bengaluru 560 012
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai 400 076
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati 781 039
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur 208 016
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
Kharagpur 721 302
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai 600 036
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee 247 667
It is of utmost importance to analyze the previous years’ question papers to gain a better understanding of the exam. It certainly gave me a better idea about the nature of the exam.
This article helps you provide question papers along with their respective answer keys for the GATE EC exam 2022.
People are also reading: