- The GATE IN Exam 2022 was conducted on February 6th, 2022, in the afternoon session.
- The final answer keys will be released on February 21st, 2022.
IIT Kharagpur has successfully conducted the GATE 2022 exam on 5, 6, 12, and 13 February 2022. The exam was conducted in online mode in 29 papers. The answer key is a very important document because it provides students with information about the correct answers so that they can figure out their performance on the exam and predict their scores. The answer keys for GATE IN 2022 will be available on the official website shortly.
This article will provide you with complete information regarding the GATE IN Answer Key 2022.
GATE IN Answer key 2022
- GATE IN Question Paper 2022: To be released soon
- GATE IN Answer Key 2022: To be released soon
|GATE 2022 IN Exam Date||February 6th, 2022|
|Release of GATE Answer Key||Last week of February 2022|
|Answer key challenge||First week of March 2022|
|Release of Final Answer Key||Third week of March 2022|
|GATE result date 2022||March 17th, 2022|
|Release of scorecard||Fourth week of March 2022|
How to Download GATE 2022 IN Answer Key?
IIT Kharagpur will soon release the GATE IN Answer Key 2022. You must check the answer key so as to calculate your probable score. Follow these steps to download the GATE IN Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official GOAPS website.
- Click on the link that displays ‘To view GATE 2022 Question Papers and Answer Keys Click here’
- Now search for the IN answer key and tap on the link that displays ‘click here’ and you will be redirected to a page where you will find the GATE IN Questions paper and answer key.
- Candidates can check the GATE official answer key and response here.
Details Mentioned on the GATE IN Response Sheet
Candidates can find the following details mentioned on their respective response sheets:
- Candidate’s roll number and photograph
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Center Name and code
- GATE Subject
- GATE Exam Date 2022
- Questions along with the options
- Question ID
- Status of the question- Answered or unanswered
- The option marked by the candidate
- Correct response
How to Calculate GATE Score using the Answer Keys 2022?
- MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question)
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers)
Previous Years’ Question Paper and Answer Key
GATE IN Answer Key 2021
GATE Cut-off 2021
GATE Cut-off is the minimum mark to be eligible for admission to IITs and IISc. This is a factor in deciding whether or not has the candidates qualified for the exam. GATE cut-off marks vary stream-wise and category-wise. The GATE cut-off for 2021 is given below:
|S. No.||Paper Name||Paper Code||Qualifying Marks|
|4||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||28.5||25.6||19.0|
|7||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||28.8||25.9||19.2|
|11||Engineering Sciences Minor||XE||26.0||23.4||17.3|
|12||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF||37.1||33.3||24.7|
|15||Architecture and Planning||AR||34.8||31.3||23.2|
|16||Ecology and Evolution||EY||42.2||37.9||28.1|
|23||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI||36.6||32.9||24.4|
GATE IN 2020
GATE IN 2019
GATE IN 2018
It is extremely essential to analyze the previous years’ question paper to gain a better understanding of the exam. You certainly have a better idea about the nature of the exam. This article helps you to provide question papers along with their respective answer key of the GATE IN exam 2022.
Do not overlook this part during your preparation.
People are also reading: