CAT Admit Card 2021 will be released by IIM in the month of October. Candidates can download the document from the official website till the exam that is November 2021. Registration ID and password are required to access the document. Aspirants must note that Admit Card is a mandatory document without which they will not be allowed entry to the exam hall.
CAT Admit Card 2021
- The CAT Admit Card will be available via online mode. Click Here to Download CAT Admit Card
- The authority will not send it via speed post or any other way.
- To download the Admit Card, the candidates have to log in with their Application No. and password which was generated at the time of registration.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must immediately report the same at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is to be noted that the CAT 2021 Admit Card won’t be sent via email or post.
How to Download the CAT 2021 Admit Card?
Here we are discussing some of the steps that help candidates to download their admit card, Check Below:
- Visit the official website. (iimcat.ac.in).
- Click on the login page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the Login ID and Password and press the enter button.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- download the Admit Card and take a print out of the Admit Card.
Document Required along with the CAT Admit Card
Here we are listing some of the document that is required with the Admit Card on the Exam Day.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- or any valid ID
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
The Admit Card consists of the information given below:
- Candidates Name.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- CAT Registration Number.
- Candidate Category.
- Candidate Gender.
- Exam Date & Slot.
- Exam Center details.
- Candidate Photograph.
- Candidate Signature.
- Exam day instruction.
The discrepancy in CAT Admit Card 2021
- If CAT Admit Card is blank: At multiple exam registrations, CAT Exam Centre will consider only the last registration as a final application for CAT. If you log in using a User ID of earlier registration attempts, the admit card would come blank.
- If CAT Admit Card is not received: The admit card is not generated for incomplete registrations. If this is not the solution, then contact the concerned board/authority.
- Try downloading the admit card in off-peak hours.
- It is recommended that you should download the CAT hall ticket only using the supported browsers and not from your mobile phone.
- If the link (on mail) to download the admit card is not working: Contact the exam conducting authority.
- Admit Card will be generated only upon submission of the online application form. It can be downloaded only if they have received an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
CAT 2021 Helpline Details
You must immediately contact the concerned board/authority if the said solutions are not working. You can contact the helpdesk from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The helpdesk contact information is given below:
Toll-Free Number: 1800-266-0207
Helpdesk email address: email@example.com
People are also reading: