The eligibility criteria are the requirements that the candidate must fulfill to be eligible to apply for the exam. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CAT examination. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. This article will give you complete information regarding the CAT Eligibility Criteria 2023.
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
We advise all the candidates to check the CAT Eligibility Criteria before filling CAT Application Form. Here we are proving Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any of the streams from any of the recognized universities or boards.
- In the Graduation for the General and OBC, Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks, and for SC/ST/PWD candidates have a minimum of 45% marks.
- There is no age limit.
- CA/CS/ICWA professional degree holders are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing candidates may also apply for CAT Exam.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam or who have completed the degree requirements and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories need to note the eligibility requirements carefully before applying. It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of IIMs that the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/NC-OBC categories join the Program in proportions mandated by the law, they have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance to be considered for the admission process.
- IIMs may verify eligibility at various stages of the selection process, the details of which are provided at the website www.iimcat.ac.in. Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IIMs. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
To appear for the CAT examination 2023, the candidates must be eligible. The CAT eligibility criteria are available on the official website and will be released with the official notification 2023.
Here in this post, we explained the eligibility criteria in detail for you!
All the best for your exams!
People are also reading: