- CBSE released the CTET Result 2023 on the official website.
- The results were announced on March 2023.
- CTET Result 2023 will be announced for the successful conduction of the exam.
By entering the Roll No., one can check their scorecard and get the Eligibility Certificate from the DigiLocker Platform.
- Qualifying marks for the General category are 60 % and 55 % for OBC/SC/ST categories.
- In all respective papers, candidates must score 90 marks out of 150.
CTET Result Dates 2023
|CTET Exam Date||December 2023 (Tentative)|
|CTET Answer Keys||To be notified|
|CTET Result||To be notified|
How to Check the CTET Result 2023?
- Visit the CTET official website.
- Click on – ‘CTET Result’
- Enter the Roll No. Mentioned on your CTET Admit Card.
- CTET Result will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a printout of it for further reference.
Details Mentioned in CTET Result
- Roll Number
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Mark Obtained in each subject
- Overall CTET Score
Where can CTET Qualifiers Apply?
- Schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the regulatory control of UTs of Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman, and Diu, and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
- Independent non-public schools may consider instructors based on CTET scores.
- A State Government can likewise consider CTET scores for the enlistment of instructors if it chooses not to lead the State TET.
- As indicated by CBSE Affiliation Bye-Law 53, endorsing the base capabilities for educators to instruct different subjects in Classes I to VIII in the schools associated with CBSE stands altered to that degree. It will be compulsory that the instructors named hereinafter, for example, March 6, 2012, to show classes I to VIII in the Schools associated to the CBSE will qualify/finish the Central Teacher Eligibility Assessment directed by CBSE for Central Government or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), led by the fitting State Government as per the Guidelines encircled by the NCTE for this reason.
CTET Eligibility Certificate
- Marks statement will be issued to the appearing candidates.
- The candidates securing 60% and above will be issued an Eligibility Certificate.
- CTET qualifying certificate is valid for seven years from the declaration of the result.
- To acquire the CTET Eligibility Certificate, one can attempt the exam as often as he/she wants.
- The CTET Qualifier may also appear for the exam to improve the score.
CTET Certificates on DigiLocker
- Enter the required credentials sent by exam authority CBSE on your registered email ID or phone number.
- Click on – ‘View Document’
- CTET Certificates and scorecards will be displayed on your screen.
CTET Cut off 2020
CTET Pass Percentage 2019
|Candidates Registered in Paper 1||16,46,620|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 1||14,13,390|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 1||2,47,386|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 1||17.50%|
|Candidates Registered in Paper 2||11,85,500|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 2||9,91,755|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 2||2,94,899|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 2||29.73%|
CTET Pass Percentage 2019
|Candidates Registered in Paper 1||16,56,091|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 1||13,59,478|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 1||2,14,658|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 1||15.78%|
|Candidates Registered in Paper 2||12,66,136|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 2||10,17,553|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 2||1,37,172|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 2||13.48%|
Candidates can check the result on the official website. We will update the dates as soon as they are announced.
We hope that this article provides you with the information you were seeking for.
People are also reading: