- CBSE had released the CTET Result on the official website.
- The results were announced on March 9th, 2022.
By entering the Roll No., one can check their scorecard and from the DigiLocker Platform – get the Eligibility Certificate.
- Qualifying marks for the General category are 60 % and 55 % for OBC/SC/ST categories.
- In all respective papers, candidates need to score 90 marks out of 150.
CTET Result Dates 2021
|CTET Exam Date||16th December 2021 to 13th & 17th January 2022|
|CTET Answer Keys||January 23rd, 2022|
|CTET Result||March 9th, 2022|
How to Check the CTET Result 2021?
- Visit the CTET official website.
- Click on – ‘CTET Result’
- Enter the Roll No. mentioned on your CTET Admit Card.
- CTET Result will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a printout of it for further references.
Details Mentioned in CTET Result
- Roll Number
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Mark Obtained in each subject
- Overall CTET Score
Where can CTET Qualifiers Apply?
- Schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, and so on.) and schools under the regulatory control of UTs of Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman, and Diu, and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
- Independent non-public schools may consider instructors based on CTET scores.
- A State Government can likewise consider CTET scores for the enlistment of instructors on the off chance that it chooses not to lead the State TET.
- As indicated by CBSE Affiliation Bye-Law 53, endorsing the base capabilities for educators to instruct different subjects in Classes I to VIII in the schools associated with CBSE stands altered to that degree and it will be compulsory that the instructors named hereinafter, for example, March 6, 2012, to show classes I to VIII in the Schools associated to the CBSE will qualify/finish the Central Teacher Eligibility Assessment directed by CBSE for Central Government or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), led by the fitting State Government as per the Guidelines encircled by the NCTE for this reason.
CTET Eligibility Certificate
- Marks statement will be issued to the appearing candidates.
- The candidates securing 60% and above will be issued an Eligibility Certificate.
- CTET qualifying certificate is valid for 7 years beginning from the declaration of result.
- For acquiring the CTET Eligibility Certificate, one can attempt the exam as many times as he/she wants.
- For improving the score, the CTET Qualifier may also appear for the exam.
CTET Certificates on DigiLocker
- Enter the required credentials which are sent by exam authority CBSE on your registered email ID or phone number.
- Click on – ‘View Document’
- CTET Certificates and scorecards will be displayed on your screen.
CTET Cut off 2020
CTET Pass Percentage 2019
|Candidates Registered in Paper 1||16,46,620|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 1||14,13,390|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 1||2,47,386|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 1||17.50%|
|Candidates Registered in Paper 2||11,85,500|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 2||9,91,755|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 2||2,94,899|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 2||29.73%|
CTET Pass Percentage 2019
|Candidates Registered in Paper 1||16,56,091|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 1||13,59,478|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 1||2,14,658|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 1||15.78%|
|Candidates Registered in Paper 2||12,66,136|
|Candidates Appeared in Paper 2||10,17,553|
|Candidates Qualified in Paper 2||1,37,172|
|Pass Percentage for Paper 2||13.48%|
CTET results were announced on March 9th, 2022. Candidates can check the result on the official website. We have provided the link above.
We hope that this article provides you with the information you were seeking for.
People are also reading: