IAS interviewer Dr. Tanu Jain is well-known for interviewing kids studying for the UPSC at Drishti IAS Academy. Tanu Jain is a doctor and IAS interviewer by profession and has also held the post of Assistant Director in DRDO. By the way, she is known all over India as an interviewer for Drishti IAS Academy.
She has advised students to play games in their free time. Jonathan Gaming is a famous gamer. In 2014, she achieved a 648 rank after passing the UPSC exam.
After that, she won the hearts of thousands of UPSC candidates by participating in numerous practice interviews at Drishti IAS Academy using various interviewing techniques.
Highlight Table Tanu Jain Biography
|Dr. Tanu Jain
|Tanu Jain Date of Birth
|16 July 1986
|Tanu Jain Age
|Ravi Sihag Village
|Tanu Father Name
|Tanu Mother Name
|Sadar bajar, Delhi, India
|Cambridge Public School, Srinivaspuri New Delhi
|BDS from Subharti Medical College Meerut
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery
|Tanu Jain Rank
|UPSC Batch 2014 (Rank 648)
|Tanu Jain Husband
|Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Tanu Jain’s Professional Journey
Tanu Jain is a highly popular IAS officer known for her active presence on social media platforms. Many aspiring UPSC candidates may have seen her motivational speeches and mock interview sessions on YouTube shorts or Instagram reels.
She offers guidance and support to UPSC aspirants, helping them crack the civil services examination. Currently serving as an Assistant Director at DRDO. Tanu Jain is involved in UPSC coaching, conducting mock interview sessions for UPSC aspirants.
Tanu Jain’s Initial Attempts and Success
View this post on Instagram
Tanu Jain made her first attempt at the UPSC examination in 2012, where she reached only the preliminary stage. However, in her third attempt in 2014, she cleared the UPSC examination and secured a rank of 648.
Tanu Jain’s Background and Career Decision
Tanu Jain pursued her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from Subharti Medical College, Meerut. Despite completing her degree, she realized that being a doctor would limit her ability to significantly impact people’s lives compared to becoming an IAS officer. This realization led her to pursue the UPSC examination.
The officer finished her school at a very well-known institute. She studied at The Cambridge School. This school is located in Srinivaspuri, New Delhi. She has two degrees in education. Firstly, she holds an MBBS degree. Secondly, she is a UPSC CSE rank holder. Hence, she is a doctor plus an IAS officer.
Currently, she holds a very reputed office in the DRDO. She is the Assistant Director of DRDO.
Awards and Recognition
Dr Tanu Jain IAS has received numerous accolades and awards for her outstanding performance in the Indian Administrative Service. The President of India felicitated her for her exemplary service in public administration. In addition, she received the Indian Civil Service Gold Medal in recognition of her outstanding work. She also received the Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration for her outstanding work in the sector.
She was also awarded the Distinguished Alumni Award from her alma mater and was conferred with the prestigious Indian Administrative Service Association Award for her remarkable contribution.
Her dedication to the cause of public service has been widely recognized, and she continues to inspire many who wish to join the Indian Administrative Service.
Net Worth of Dr. Tanu Jain
Dr. Tanu Jain has recently been working as a Defense Research and Development Organization member. Her yearly income would be approximately INR 7 to 8 lakh plus all other benefits, like travel, dearness, and house rent allowances. Her net worth is estimated to be roughly INR 7-8 Crores.
Dr. Tanu Jain’s UPSC Tips for New Aspirants
Dr Tanu Jain shares some of the strategies that worked for her while preparing for UPSC that are listed below:
- Refrain from restricting yourself to one or two sources and ensure a well-rounded understanding of the subject.
- Concentrate on increasing your depth and breadth of knowledge on any given subject. That will hold you in good stead during the examination.
- Do not bank on only one resource or book while studying
- While studying, develop the art of looking at the resource before you from an examiner’s point of view.
- While making a schedule, one must be realistic and manageable.
- Show honesty toward preparation
- Be Smart with Time and Resource Management
- Keep one book or your notes as your base, and then look for other books and notes for further information that is missing from your base.
Facts about IAS Tanu Jain
- She is a fun-loving, vivacious woman who enjoys every moment of it.
- Tanu wrote a book also available on Amazon in which she responds to all of the IAS candidates’ small inquiries.
- She frequently gives to the less fortunate because she has faith in humanity.
- Jain claimed that although her preliminary and main exams weren’t harder, her interview was harder because she was anxious.
- She comes from a business family; therefore, the fact that she needs more professional experience is rather challenging for her.
Social Media Accounts of Tanu Jain
|Dr Tanu Jain
|Dr. Tanu Jain
Tanu Jain’s success story inspires UPSC aspirants and showcases the power of dedication and focused preparation. Her journey from being a doctor to becoming an IAS officer highlights her passion for serving society.
Tanu Jain’s achievements demonstrate that exceptional results can be obtained in the fiercely competitive UPSC exams with the correct attitude and hard work. She has been a fantastic role model for many aspiring civil servants, demonstrating how ambition and determination can turn aspirations into reality. She has made significant contributions to the development of the Indian Administrative Service and has been an invaluable asset to the country.
People are also reading: