- The response sheet has been released on the official website. Click Here to download.
- The answer key is released now. To check, click here.
Aspirants can file objections to the GATE 2023 answer key within a specific period. To challenge the GATE answer key 2023, candidates must pay INR 500 (for each question). Along with the solution key, you will receive the GATE question paper as well. The time period to challenge the answer key is from February 2023.
GATE Response Sheet 2023
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned guidelines to access the same:
- Log in to GOAPS to access the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- Click the ‘See answer sheet’ button on the screen to view the response sheet.
- Candidates can view their answers.
- Now print the web page or save it as a PDF for future reference.
How to Download GATE Answer Key 2023?
Candidates can get the answer key from the official website. The test organizers have released the answer key for each of the 29 branches individually. The answer key is available in PDF format. To check/download the answer key, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official GOAPS website.
- Find the download link for the answer key.
- The GATE 2023 question papers are displayed along with the solution key.
- To obtain the solution key pdf, click on it.
- A PDF opens on the screen. Download it and save it for future reference.
Steps to challenge the GATE 2023 Answer Key
Candidates who have concerns with the provisional GATE answer keys and response sheet can file objections against the answer keys. The conducting authority reviews the complaints, if the objections are valid, the official answer key changes.
In addition, candidates who wish to object to the GATE answer key must fill out an online form. Here is a step-by-step procedure to follow:
- Visit the GOAPS’ official website.
- Enter the registered credentials to log in.
- Click on the GATE 2023 answer key.
- Choose your exam paper.
- Select “object” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the question ID and the question number from the official answer key.
- Pay the cost for the objection using the provided payment methods.
Importance of GATE Answer Key 2023
- Before the result candidates can depict likely scores by checking the answer key. However, candidates must consult the official marking method to compute their scores.
- Candidates will also have the option of disputing it within the time limit if they have any complaints or queries about the GATE 2023 solution key.
- Before the result is announced, the test authorities review the candidates’ challenges and complaints.
- Moreover, it also keeps the process transparent by reducing the risk of students being penalized.
Calculation of Score in GATE 2023
We have curated some steps to calculate the GATE score using the answer keys. Take a look:
- MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the marks gained in the correct answer and deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers)
GATE Exam Dates 2023
|Release of GATE Admit card||Notified Soon|
|Exam date||Notified Soon|
|Release of response sheets||Notified Soon|
|Availability of GATE 2023 question paper||Notified Soon|
|GATE 2023 answer key release date||Notified Soon|
|Challenging the answer key||Notified Soon|
|Result declaration||Notified Soon|
|Scorecard availability||Notified Soon|
The GATE-2023 answer key is released soon by the official authorities on the official website. In addition, the results will be declared soon. We hope the information provided above helps you in the best way possible.
Good luck with your preparations!
People are also reading: